21 Y/O NPC Tells All on Gear

I guess I can respect coming out and doing a tell all but not sure he thought this one all the way through before filming this

incredibly foolish

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
incredibly foolish[/quote]

Very and people in the comments section are praising him for his honesty. Hope honesty pays the bills because he will never place high again. And listening to him, way too much synthol.

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:

Very and people in the comments section are praising him for his honesty. Hope honesty pays the bills because he will never place high again. And listening to him, way too much synthol. [/quote]

synthol use becomes “too much” when it becomes apparent that it is used.

Bostin has always been open and upfront about his drug usage… it didn’t stop him from taking first at this show.

however he is using MASSIVE amounts of aas (for a regional show), and is constantly out of breath when he speaks… he sounds VERY unhealthy.

then of course he is describing his illicit drug usage and even has videos of him injecting himself with various compounds… absolutely insane and I would be surprised if LE wasn’t watching him very closely at this point

Wonder if Palumbo keeps him as a client. Everyone understands there’s a massive curtain hiding the ‘darker’ aspects of bodybuilding but pulling that back and making something like this doesn’t help anyone. The casual fan will either be disgusted or make some 16 year old try aas and the people that already know the truth really don’t care what he’s on.

Anyone see his videos from 2 years ago? Guessing the beginning of his training

and really, what’s the point?

I mean we all know what goes on, for an “untold story” it sure is told a lot of places.

Seems like he’s just putting himself out there to be controversial and generate some buzz around his name. Long term I don’t think he’s done himself any favours.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

I mean we all know what goes on, for an “untold story” it sure is told a lot of places.

Seems like he’s just putting himself out there to be controversial and generate some buzz around his name. Long term I don’t think he’s done himself any favours.[/quote]

Ya no joke. BB professional scene will prolly blacklist him or soemthing of the sort. And if he ever tries to get a corporate job well one quick google of this kids name and hes fucked.

Super dumb.

however he is using MASSIVE amounts of aas (for a regional show), and is constantly out of breath when he speaks… he sounds VERY unhealthy.
[/quote]

Ya that doesn’t seem to healthy

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:

Very and people in the comments section are praising him for his honesty. Hope honesty pays the bills because he will never place high again. And listening to him, way too much synthol. [/quote]

synthol use becomes “too much” when it becomes apparent that it is used.

Bostin has always been open and upfront about his drug usage… it didn’t stop him from taking first at this show.

then of course he is describing his illicit drug usage and even has videos of him injecting himself with various compounds… absolutely insane and I would be surprised if LE wasn’t watching him very closely at this point[/quote]

I thought the same thing when he was speaking, sounding like a fat person placing a fast food order.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Seems like he’s just putting himself out there to be controversial and generate some buzz around his name. Long term I don’t think he’s done himself any favours.[/quote]

How on earth did he run a gram of masteron and keep that hairline???!!

Shit ain’t real brutha! lol

I bet him an Gregg valentino grab an non alcoholic beer on non train days and talk about how much they think they know about this kinda shit XD