21 Y/O Male - Advice Needed

No big deal, I was just genuinely curious how you managed that. I’ve got a cousin who essentially lived on 5 dollars a day (aside from bills) for a long period of time, and was living independently. So I wanted to know how you did it. He ate a lot of lentils, and greens. That was basically it. But that adds up to 150 bucks per month of food. I have so much trouble imagining getting by on a fraction of that per month as far as food goes.

1 Like

I just didn’t eat, apart from what i bummed for free. I lost like 40 lbs and i look like death now. Which is why i want to be healthy and work out now

when I was young and broke I lived for a week on store brand spaghetti and store brand cartons of passata.

I did not live well.

1 Like

I’ve thought about taking a nontraditional approach as a man to be honest, becoming something of an ascetic or yogi, eating a monkish diet and making my life centered around generating, creating, and being radiant to other people instead of me all the time. I despise the idea of being selfish.

I call it the “mindpenis” approach. Your contributions to the world become everything EXCEPT what comes out of your cock, your mind becomes your weapon.

I know this is testosterone nation, but what about…Prana Nation? lol

Hey guys, I haven’t started posting much yet but I read and lurk here almost every day and it seems to me that Dave may be the mental equivalent to Bull Scientists. We all know the frustration of trying to get another unmotivated person to lift…

He may even BE bull scientist

What do you have to offer others as a radiant generator of creating?

Is there some meaningful life experience or field of study that you can provide enlightenment to others with?

For example, I have trouble with self confidence and my abilities in the workplace. Generally not being good enough and feeling stupid. In retaliation to that I will also inflate my sense of self worth, intelligence, and ability to an unrealistic level, which inevitably leads to deflation and back to feeling stupid again. This type of vacillation is frustrating as hell, but with some humility I can usually become centered and self assess pretty accurately. I just hate the whole rigmarole of getting back to center.

So, How can I maintain a healthy balance?

Nah. Bull Scientist is motivated but not very bright and fucking stubborn. A rather unfortunate combination if you’re doing everything wrong. This kid actually has a high intellect. He’ll be a late bloomer but at least he’ll figure things out in the end.

1 Like

he’s super weird about girls, though. Super weird.

I lost like 40 lbs and i look like death now

this thread just keeps on giving

Ironically enough I am a Taurus and we are usually stubborn as hell, to our detriment, in many circumstances. I do have above average IQ though, and more importantly, the resolve to atone for my sins and be better.

Don’t worry about it too much, i’m going to bulk up to like 150 or so, be nourished and get some hair on that chest. It’ll all even out

only because, they said, i’m 12. i’m not 12… or am i? one day they will see…they will all see…MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

srs, yeah i am. but i’ve gotten better