21 Y/O in the Military. Help Interpreting Bloodwork

Sorry to hear your E is high, what are your symptoms, what are pretty good give away symptoms of pretty high E? Mike seems pretty good so far, he was able to answer my questions pretty much instantly without hesitation. I’m usually pretty defiant to medical care because I usually have to fight for what I want in the military, but I think I will let these guys just run their course with me, what they think is best.

Charlie, thanks for the reply. I would hope my testes would be half ways decent, I mean I was only pretty much born yesterday compared to some of the guys on here haha. I am hoping to get some decent results just from this regiment they have me on now, but I have a feeling in the back of my head it wont be that simple.

Well it always plays out the same, first vision changes, , then headaches, ringing in the ears is next, chest burns, blood pressure spikes and every high E2 symptoms known to man. Went to ER last night because blood pressure was 175/114 heart rate 95-100 and felt like passing out.

Care to explain the vision changes? I’ve had PRK done to my eyes about a year ago, and have 20/10 vision right now. Holy cow man, thats some crazy vitals, what did Defy have to say, if you don’t mind me asking.

Just saying when I was low e2 my pressure went high and got heart paps. Insomnia. Did you get an e2 test? You are taking an AI so what if it’s too low.

Vision changes are higher sensitivity to light, looking at phone screen everything seems out of focus. Ringing in the ears starts days after vision changes, extreme sensitivity to sounds as well.

AI has been increased to .25 EOD (1mg weekly), previous was .125 EOD. I wonder if it will be enough… Testing E2 today or tomorrow.

Estrogen is unmistakably high.

I hope you can get it under control man, that doesn’t sound fun AT ALL. Wishing you luck. Keep us updated too.

Does these medications like clomid freezes fertility ?

No if I remember right it does the exact opposite.

1 Like

Just got the clomid today, starting out 12.5.

I had my military doctor order me some blood work yesterday for cortisol, and prolactin, I told her about me seeing defy and she said she will order all the blood work I want. Anyway, she called me this morning to tell me that both tests were a couple points higher than the high end of the reference range. Im still waiting for the paperwork to be uploaded so I can see the exact numbers.

Going in on the 15th to try and get an MRI of my pituitary to rule out any type of cyst, and or small tumor, as recommend by Mike.

SEPT 18. Late update. Military doctors wouldnt give me the MRI that I requested. I’ve been taking the Clomid as prescribed. I haven’t noticed much of anything other than my sex drive has went through the roof, and some minor agression. Still having sleep issues. I did get diagnosed with sleep apnea, and am now on a CPAP. I still however have zero drive and motivation to do anything at all.

I am sitting in front of labcorp to get new bloods done. I have gained a significant amount of weight (fat) since starting clomid. Once my labs are back I’m going to schedule a consult with defy and ask if I can just be put on the shots, I haven’t had really any positive effects from clomid yet.

Sounds terrible. Like really terrible. I hope you find relief. TRT has been amazing for me so I hope you find success there as well. Lifes to short to be a miserable mess every day.

Yeah it sucks, its sucks even more being in the Army with this shit. I just want to feel normal and have energy, a good mood, and motivation that’s semi normal. I wish I could just skip right to the fix and be fine haha.

I know how you feel. I was there to brother. Stay the course. You ha e taken all the appropriate steps and I’m sure you will find relief. It’s just around the corner.

I can now “second that” on the massive “load”.

I’m just really worried about fertility issues. I am still pretty young, but would like to eventually have a child. Hopefully in a year or two assuming my civilian life goes somewhat well. How common is it for failed conception for guys on TRT?

Sometimes all that’s needed is HCG, when that doesn’t work adding FSH to your TRT protocol dose wonders. You can add a micro dose Clomid alongside your TRT protocol, Options are plenty.

Freezing sperm is also an option.

Okay, I’m just super nervous because my wife is very set on having children and she would be devastated if we couldn’t, if I knew I could 100% mitigate it then I probably wouldn’t be so anxious.