21 Y/O, Bloodwork Is a Mess

Your Iodine supplementation is is causing hyperthyroidism, but not the real thing. stop that stuff and your numbers will probably be fine. Don’t go running to try any other drugs like Metformin yet.

2 Likes

So update, I saw my GP today, and we went over my medical history over the past year. My thyroid has previously always been in healthy ranges, along with normal glucose levels, so even though we’re going to get updated labs on those they don’t seem to be an issue. That being said, even though it looks like I have primary hypogonadism, my GP still refuses to treat me because my free test is still technically in range. Also, he said that he doesn’t trust the American lab results.

Your GP is a dick. Get a different one. Total T is retarded low. He’s looking for excuses to not treat you, and he’s not looking for ways to cure you or at least alleviate symptoms.

3 Likes

There is something you should know about sick care doctors, they are taught in medical school that in range is normal and to ignore the patients symptoms. There is no room for critical thought or reasoning, they are brainwashed and more like robots, you tell them you have all the classic symptoms and they turn around and say your levels are within normal ranges.

Everyone will have their own genetic set point where symptoms will start to manifest, your DNA is different and you are biochemically unique. You CAG receptor repeat lengths and sensitivity is different than everyone else.

You’re not primary, you’re secondary. You need to seek private care and stop playing these sick care games.

1 Like

The other day a nurse friend of mine say “there should be a normal range, as long as it’s inside that it’s fine…” regarding my girls TSH being at the upper end of the limit.

It made me think of how many times I’ve seen you say that’s all sick care cares about

1 Like

Yeah I totally agree with you. I do have a follow-up consultation with the clinic that did my blood work in the first place on the 11th, hopefully they’ll help me and not waste my time as its a 5-hour drive. Also, thanks for the clarification I assumed I was primary since I didn’t respond to Clomid, shows how much I have to learn.

Yeah, I was honestly surprised by his reaction. I had mentioned I was going to the states for tests, and at the time, he thought it was a good idea. Now probably since the numbers require action, he’s calling the tests into question.

You want to participate in managed healthcare as a doctor, you must ignore symptoms and treat the reference ranges.

This just tells my your pituitary responded poorly to clomid simulation.

1 Like

Not going to lie I do have a couple of vials of test enanthate 250mg/ml sitting around, but even though it’s tempting, I guess I should wait and go through the motions.

Hey guys, had my appointment on the 11th went well overall, talked for over 2 hours, and the doctor was an excellent well-educated guy. They taught me how to administer a shot, and we injected 200mg of test on Tuesday along with 15u of HCG. The extreme doses were a one-time thing as they weren’t sure how long their products would take to get over the border, after which I’m basically free to administer how I’d like. With this all being said I’m now having some doubts about whether or not I should’ve started, as morning erections and overall well being had been returning.

Along with this, I feel as though I had never really followed a proper restart protocol. Obviously, I know at the end of the day this will be my decision, but I was hoping I could get some opinions about what I should do at this point. Basically either stick to trt or try some kind of restart.

It’s not magic, you’ll need to be on it for a while to build up you stable levels.

No, of course, I didn’t mean to come across as if I expected instant results, just unsure at this point if I did the right thing, and wondering if there is any merit in trying a proper restart protocol before closing the door on my natural production for good.

You can try a restart at any time. TRT is not necessarily permanent.

There isn’t any way to fix things naturally scoring in the 200 ranges, this is profoundly hypogonadal and is a disease state which requires intervention. You’re way past fixing things naturally, things have progressed past the point of no return.

I stopped TRT after almost 3 years, it only took 4.5 weeks to return to low T, so there is no closing the door to your natural testosterone. When you want to return to low levels and all the symptoms, stop TRT.

You’re also dealing with adrenal are producing too much hormone. Adrenal cancer, tumors, or excess growth of hormone producing tissue could be the cause.

Fair enough, I guess I need to stop second guessing.
Do you mean the Dhea? If so that was due to supplementation.

I must have skimmed through too fast and missed your mention of supplementing DHEA, but yeah supplementing when not necessary could more than explain your high DHEA levels.

I know that there is a 99% I end up back here, and I know I’m being dumb, but honestly, I feel at this point, there are a couple of blood tests I would like redone naturally so that I can say I tried everything. With the one shot of test and hcg should I run any sort of pct protocol?

You are over thinking this way too much. Why dont you continue and in 2 months if you still feel the need you can quit and do restarts and all that stuff until you realize you are just torturing yourself anf return to TRT. Seriously just try to enjoy life. My only regret is that i didnt find TRT until i was 31. I wish I started at 21. Its almost painful reading you crossed borders and went through all kinds of shit and after 1 shot are thinking about quiting.

3 Likes