21 & Ready to Take the Crown

id keep working before your ready to take the crown

meet ronny, as you can see, he currtly has the crown

[quote]Footballer90 wrote:

meet ronny, as you can see, he currtly has the crown[/quote]

I believe Jay Cutler won in both 06 and 07, so even Ronnie has a bit of work to do…

So what exactly do you lift??

Bench, squat, deadlift?

BTW, Ronnie can train like he does because he uses a shit ton of steroids, if you follow his exact workout you’ll over train for sure.

[quote]bmitch wrote:

Honestly I think you have a higher percent chance of turning into a donkey and learning how to fly then doing your goal[/quote]

hey, give him some credit: dude’s just got to learn to fly, he’s already a fucking donkey.

Im not rating until i see back and legs

Heres my right quad flexed

here’s the old back

still waiting on what you lift

I can squat 225 12-15 times. I bench 225 5 times. I dont know what my deadlift numbers are. This is my first week back in the gym from a long lay off. I have been doing bodyweight for this past few months.

Wait! Aren’t you the guy from Men’s Health that said you were doing Denise Austin’s Ab tapes, said you were going to be an American God, Called Blake Adams (from Youtube)a fitness icon, said the Perfect push up would get your “chest and arms right”, did all your workouts on a playground because you did not want to burn out on weights, posted videos of yourself on yout tube doing push ups and only did about 10, asked about buying the bands TO uses, cried to everyone one day because you ate something that was bad for you, were worried about jumping head first into this and quitting like you do everything else and stated you do more for the fitness boards in one day than anyone else does in a month…

I mean…good luck. hahahahahaha

[quote]Footballer90 wrote:

meet ronny, as you can see, he currtly has the crown[/quote]

nub

[quote]oicu812many wrote:
Wait! Aren’t you the guy from Men’s Health that said you were doing Denise Austin’s Ab tapes[/quote]

forums.menshealth.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/855109121/m/8031054704

[quote]asked about buying the bands TO uses, cried to everyone one day because you ate something that was bad for you, were worried about jumping head first into this and quitting like you do everything else and stated you do more for the fitness boards in one day than anyone else does in a month…

I mean…good luck. hahahahahaha[/quote]

forums.menshealth.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/855109121/m/2001063604/p/1

Etc…

Looks like theres one more from menshealth…hey there HB !

BTW, Triple-10sets aka. H4P, your skinny, not muscular, and your a big douch on top of that.

Yeah I used to go on MH but it was filled with a bunch of males that were meant to be women. I decided to join a mans site where I should have been all along. And canada I’m gonna show you what it means to be american tough just you wait !!! Im gonna get super swole its just a matter of time.

And look at my track record. I first joined mens health last summer, and everyone told me I was fat and looked like crap. I said ok and what did i do ? I lost 20 lbs and am now sporting a six pack. So what do you think more negative comments will do ??? I will gain 30 lbs all muscle and do the me against the world thing again…Im loving this guys !!!

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
And look at my track record. I first joined mens health last summer, and everyone told me I was fat and looked like crap.[/quote]

That’s inaccurate.

No one told said you were fat or looked like crap. Quit playing the battered housewife from a lifetime movie.

We offered you sound advice and encouragement which you ignored time and time again. You chose to eat like a five year old school girl, do the perfect push-up, and curl trash cans. Granted you made progress, but it wasn’t the best or optimal way to go about it.

The biggest issue with you was your piss poor advice to the new members who did not know any better. Educate yourself before you decide to offer advice to others.

Good luck with your quest for world domination and to be an American god.

Haha.

So what, now we’re going to have a sudden influx of Men’s Health members coming to this site to continue their arguements?

[quote]IronWarrior24 wrote:
So what, now we’re going to have a sudden influx of Men’s Health members coming to this site to continue their arguements? [/quote]

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

I just wanted to make a point, which I did. I was also hoping to step on a syringe and gain 10lbs of LBM.

I’ll let you know in the upcoming weeks if I did.

[quote]charlie sheen wrote:
IronWarrior24 wrote:
So what, now we’re going to have a sudden influx of Men’s Health members coming to this site to continue their arguements?

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

I just wanted to make a point, which I did. I was also hoping to step on a syringe and gain 10lbs of LBM.

I’ll let you know in the upcoming weeks if I did.

[/quote]

Hahahaha ! And Triplesets, your not swole. your fucking skinny and retarded. Not a good combination.

[quote]charlie sheen wrote:
IronWarrior24 wrote:

You say that as if it were a bad thing.[/quote]

It is.