T Nation

21 & Ready to Take the Crown

Heres me I just started a 16 week program today and am planning on dominating the bodybuilding world, and powerlifting world similtaneously. What do you honestly think ?

bicep shot…

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

I hope I live to tell but i might go crazy and kill myself. Im going for heart-attack intensity I tell you guys right now. I am playing for keeps !!!

It’s spelled Biceps. Always plural.

My advice it to take on the “World of Food” first. You’ll need a lot of energy for such lofty goals. Seriously, stick to the basics in the gym and eat clean and often. You need to add a LOT of mass all over. Nice baseline but you have a long way to go. Stay consistent and learn all you can around here.

Good Luck!

i could take you, :slight_smile:

Youre lucky, youre starting out lean. Eat big, train hard. How tall and how old are you? Current weight & measurements?

List your training routine.

Best of luck!!

B-3

Im 21, 5"10 175. My training routine is Ronnie coleman style. Squats, Deadlifts, power cleans, heavy leg press. Im gonna swith from low, medium, to high reps, 3 days a week. Other exercizes I will throw in as like a bonus.

And by the way I aint starting out lean I had to run like a mad-man to get this way. Im talking sprints from goal-post to goal post at 5-6 am some mornings. Im not like this naturally, I had to train to get like this, While eating almonds, salads, grilled chicken almost exclusively.

It looks like the fingers on your gloves fell off.

Oh, your just practicing some MMA in your parents bedroom. Your mom is gonna be pissed if you jump on the bed.

Nice work so far and good luck.

if you’re gonna be a hardcore lifter lose the lifting gloves… nothing screams unmanly like having soft girly hands

LOL…Crown Royal, maybe…and you’d be hard pressed to take that from anyone.

Seriously, continue training hard and eating right. Good luck with your world domination goals…

Crown Royal, your to funny. I like that…How’s life in Jersey, gettin some of that good jersey shore p-u---y

You an east coaster?
As a matter of fact, I just move “down the shore”. There are tons of hot women down here now, so I can’t wait for the vacation poon to start showing up…

yeah i am an east coaster. Hail from annapolis,md as a matter of fact. Never really been to Jersey just seen the show on MTV that features the shore girls or whatever you call it. Super hot italian women. Anyway Im coming up there this summer to take my shirt off a few times at least.

Hopefully I’ll meet a half-way decent girl and not a bunch of homo’s. Wont count on it though given my luck

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
Heres me I just started a 16 week program today and am planning on dominating the bodybuilding world, and powerlifting world similtaneously. What do you honestly think ? [/quote]

Honestly I think you have a higher percent chance of turning into a donkey and learning how to fly then doing your goal

I think it looks like your Jane Fonda and perfect pushup workouts gave you a nice tiny front and a back and legs you’re too ashamed to show. Good luck on the dominating.

annapolis huh? Please stay there and do not travel 10 mins West to Bowie and my gym, lol. this is a joke right?

maybe you need the gloves because you dropped a DB on your head, but good gracious!

If you weigh a buck 75 - you must have some big fucking legs.