21 Off TRT Previous Under Descended Testicle

hi guys,

-height: 180cm
-waist: 31 inch
-weight: 72kg
-describe body and facial hair: body hair very sparse. Takes a long time to grow anything for beard
-describe where you carry fat and how changed: abdominal more then anything. legs very lean
-health conditions, symptoms [history]: severe undemethylation
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever: no
– real dangers! see this http://propeciahelp.com/overvi
-lab results with ranges
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets]: diet is fine
-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training]L no
-testes ache, ever, with a fever?: no
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed: morning woods present but eq 50%

I had a separate account 2 years ago where I initially inquired about whether I should go on TRT. March 2013 these where my results.

TT 5.0 nmol/l (8.0 - 30.0)
SHBG 24 nmol/l (17 - 66)
FT 111 pmol/l (170 - 500)
TSH 2.42 mIU/L (0.35 - 2.42)
FT4 13.5 pmol/L (9.0 - 25.0)
FSH 5 IU/L (1 - 8)
LH 3 IU/L (2 - 8)

August 2013 these where my results. Still haven’t started TRT yet.

TT 13 nmol/l (8.0 - 30.0)
SHBG 20 nmol/l (17 - 66)
FT 339 pmol/l (170 - 500)
TSH 2.09 mIU/L (0.35 - 2.42)
FT4 15.2 pmol/L (9.0 - 25.0)
FSH 5 IU/L (1 - 8)
LH 3 IU/L (2 - 8)

Commenced TRT September 2013 and then stopped August 2014.
During this time I did experience some elevation in symptoms, but I have found that my problems with brain fog, anxiety and depression where because I am severely undermethylated. Libido etc, I believe, is effected secondarily to these problems.
My testicles suffered atrophy. My right testicle was intially 25ml and my left was 15ml.
I got a scan on my testicles because a epidymal cist arose. With that, it was found that my testicles where: left 38mmx22mmx17mm right: 38mmx22mmx18mm. This equates to 10cc of volume per testicle.

Got bloods done 4 months after cold turkey TRT.

TT 10.7 nmol/l (8.0 - 30.0)
SHBG 19 nmol/l (17 - 66)
FT 280 pmol/l (170 - 500)
TSH 1.55 mIU/L (0.35 - 2.42)
FT4 13.8 pmol/L (9.0 - 25.0)
FT3 5.3 pmol/L (3.5 - 6.5)
FSH 5 IU/L (1 - 8)
LH 3 IU/L (2 - 8)

Currently, I tend to the low libido side then not, but I can get rock hard erections when sex comes along. However, I am not chasing girls like I feel I should be.

I am also concerned with my testicular size and want to see if I can do something about that.

Thanks

The size of your testes is mostly determined by FSH/LH. Has size improved after 4 months?

Thyroid: It looks like you have been iodine deficient and in last labs you were getting more iodine in your diet. Last fT3 looks good. Please check your oral body temperature when you first wake up AND mid-afternoon.

What has been your long term history of using iodized salt and/or multi-vitamins that include iodine. Selenium in your multi is also very important.

You are a guy who has always had lower T levels. When did you first notice the effects of low T and what were the concerns. I assume that you were ~19 at that time. Any blows to the head? Any loss of peripheral vision?

Labs: -you have some now
TT
FT
E2
prolactin - if elevated, image pituitary with a MRI
LH/FSH
CBC
fasting cholesterol [might be too low]

What do you mean by “severe undermethylation”, what are you doing about that and timeline of that; and how would that differ from low thyroid function.

Please respond to all points!

Size has not improved in 4 months. If so, definantly to no significance.

Not really sure about the iodine. Iodized salt intake has been random and consistent. Maybe its just go to do with finishing puberty. I’ve checked my body temp before orally when I was last asked. Was a little low, but when TRT happened the temps normalised. Will test again.

Had one undescended testicle that was brought down via surgery when I was 18 months old. During adolescence, I suffered extreme anxiety and depression for no apparent reason. But I remember I was always checking out girls. I’ve never really felt the intense urge to have sex or fap, more just that I want to. I can get away with no sexual activity for weeks. No blows to the head, peripheral vision fine.

Prolactin is always below 5 with lab range <15. I have checked pituitary via MRI. There where no problems.

Check out “Histadelia” and undermethylation. Too much info to include in this. Genetics malfunctions in this cycle effects every organ in the body. I also have pyroluria, which means I have moderate deficiencies in zinc and b6. Been supplementing 120mg zinc and 200mg P5P as requested by doc.

CBC is pretty unremarkable, except that WBC is always borderline low and LDL is borderine high.

RBC, HTC, albumin, globulin, total proteins are of interest.

“Will test again” - I usually need to ask three times: "Please check your oral body temperature when you first wake up AND mid-afternoon. "

If you have not been using iodized salt continuously for years, you can easily be deficient.

Selenium is very important. Deficiency sets one up for thyroid autoimmune diseases.

Iodine deficiency, low thyroid function undermines every process in the body.