21, Low FSH and LH

I have ran two cycles, my first one in june right before I turned 21 (I know it’s stupid) which was methylstenbolone 8/8/16/16. pct’d with nolvadex and a natty test booster. My nipples got a little bit puffy but other then that I seemed fine.

I Waited until december and ran another cycle which was Super DMZ 2.0 (10mg msten 10mg dmz) 1 cap first 2 weeks then 2 caps next 2 weeks. pct’d with clomid 4 weeks, noticed that I wasn’t back to myself yet and stopped taking the clomid and started nolva for 4 weeks, 2 weeks into the nolva I started taking exemestane to try and get my nipples flat again. Took the exemestane for a total of 4-5 weeks tapering it down slowly. A few days after I stopped the exemestane i noticed my gland in my right nipple was getting hard so I immediately started taking nolva again (didn’t start the exemestane back up) and scheduled bloodwork from a doctor. The doctor didn’t write the script for E2 sadly. At the point that I got these bloodwork results done I stopped the exemestane a week before and switched over to nolvadex. So when I got the bloodwork done I already was taking nolvadex at 20mg for a week (in case it matters).

Anyway here are the results:

Testosterone, Serum 540 ng/dL 348-1197
Free Testosterone(Direct) 34.4 pg/mL 9.3-26.5
LH 2.6 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6
FSH 2.4 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4

Cholesterol, Total 145 mg/dL
Triglycerides 83 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 44 mg/dL
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 17 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol Calc 84 mg/dL

My LH and FSH seem really low. Any input and advice is appreciated. I don’t plan on running another cycle any time soon, if ever. I am still taking nolvadex, need to know what to do next.

There are 7 stickies in this forum. But not tagged with icons :frowning:

Start with:
advice for new guys
things that damage your hormones