21-Inch Arms Thread

[quote]Professor X wrote:
morepain wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?

This post was serious? He looks fat to you?

Why is it guys like this are never the ones who have any pics up or are always far from the size they are criticizing?

small pic but you can see all my lard here

Don’t take it personally. They’ve been calling me “morbidly obese” for years on this site.[/quote]

i feel for anyone that takes internet criticism personally

Awesome job man! If you don’t mind could you list your basic stats? Height/Weight mostly?

I’m guessing this thread isn’t getting the kind of responses it should because the level of development is just too far ahead of what 99% of the people here will ever see.

And @ the bodyfat comment guy - you’re a tool.

morepain-

Awesome.

The fact that you’re 6’ (ie. fairly tall) makes your arm size even more impressive. I need more dudes like you at my gym.

: Nice ink and bike, too.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

You’re a prick. He takes a picture of his arm and you can judge his BF off that? Please quit posting on this site.

so you call that contest shape?!?

He needs to be in contest shape? Most of the measurements you even read about from pros are likely off season measurements. What exactly really is your problem?[/quote]

His problem is he will never reach morepain’s level and thus must find a way to shorten the gap between them in one way or another…just a guess though.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Awesome job man! If you don’t mind could you list your basic stats? Height/Weight mostly?

I’m guessing this thread isn’t getting the kind of responses it should because the level of development is just too far ahead of what 99% of the people here will ever see.

And @ the bodyfat comment guy - you’re a tool.[/quote]

right now 6’0" 265lbs thats about where i like to stay, been as high as 300lbs (bloated like a pig) and as low as 250 within the last year, but i like right about where i am. like i said the only real difference is i started lifting religiously when i was 12 or 13 and literally never stopped, i was obsessed with it as a child.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

This post was serious? He looks fat to you?

Why is it guys like this are never the ones who have any pics up or are always far from the size they are criticizing?

[/quote]

Awesome. Total beast

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

You’re a prick. He takes a picture of his arm and you can judge his BF off that? Please quit posting on this site.

He needs to be in contest shape? Most of the measurements you even read about from pros are likely off season measurements. What exactly really is your problem?

His problem is he will never reach morepain’s level and thus must find a way to shorten the gap between them in one way or another…just a guess though.
[/quote]

no i think his phsyique goals and mine are just different, to each his own…no real need for insults in either direction he has as much right as anyone to his opinion

[quote]morepain wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
morepain wrote:

[/quote]

Fuckin awesome!!!

Lookin’ hugr, morpain. Impressive as hell.

morepain,HUGE!! ProfessorX and you(and the guys like you two) motivate me to work harder and eat like fuck and train hard!
thanx

[quote]morepain wrote:
josh86 wrote:

And @ the bodyfat comment guy - you’re a tool.

right now 6’0" 265lbs thats about where i like to stay, been as high as 300lbs (bloated like a pig) and as low as 250 within the last year, but i like right about where i am. like i said the only real difference is i started lifting religiously when i was 12 or 13 and literally never stopped, i was obsessed with it as a child.
[/quote]

Good stuff, ever since I got into lifting a few years ago at age 19, wouldn’t say I was serious till like 21 (22 now), I have been wishing I had started earlier.

Great physique man, I’d love to look like that some day - except at my shorter 5’10".

AWESOME MAN!

Give me 2 years and I’ll be right up with you!

one of the things i have always appreciated about X is intelligence, contrary to popular belief all mass monsters are not morons. X is a doctor/dentist/whatever you are…me , i have degrees in mechanical engineering, leadership, and a MBA and I am the VP of a manufacturing company. Alot of guys that are truly dedicated to the iron game are very sharp.

[quote]morepain wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

He needs to be in contest shape? Most of the measurements you even read about from pros are likely off season measurements. What exactly really is your problem?

no i think his phsyique goals and mine are just different, to each his own…no real need for insults in either direction he has as much right as anyone to his opinion

[/quote]

You’re most likely not only stronger and bigger than he is physically, but emotionally as well. Good job at letting it slide off your back.

Wow, I bow to the mighty cannons displayed here. I can’t even post in the 19-inch arm thread yet. @morepain - good observation, it does seems that the bigger guys are actually the sharper ones. Of course, a lot of that could be the drive and discipline that true bodybuilders possess.

Feel a bit of jealousy in this thread.

[quote]morepain wrote:
one of the things i have always appreciated about X is intelligence, contrary to popular belief all mass monsters are not morons. X is a doctor/dentist/whatever you are…me , i have degrees in mechanical engineering, leadership, and a MBA and I am the VP of a manufacturing company. Alot of guys that are truly dedicated to the iron game are very sharp. [/quote]

I’ve noticed this as well. Congrats on the degrees! I’m currently pursuing my MBA with a thought to getting my Doctorate further down the road.

[quote]morepain wrote:

right now 6’0" 265lbs thats about where i like to stay
[/quote]

Damn, Good shit man. Excellent work.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
morepain wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

You’re most likely not only stronger and bigger than he is physically, but emotionally as well. Good job at letting it slide off your back.[/quote]

well harboring anger and resentment does absolutely nothing except damage to yourself, as i have gotten older i realized that there will always be those who disagree and some who flat out want you to hurt and or suffer…but you know what…only you truly control how you are going to feel about any given situation…thanks

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

so you call that contest shape?!?[/quote]

What the FUCK?!

Will someone telll me when the ONLY levels of bodyfat were decided as “Contest Shape” and “Fat”?

Oh wait they never were decided such, you’re just a motherfucking IDIOT.

OP - awesome work. Dems serious gunz. (under all that FAT of course)