T Nation

21-Inch Arms Thread


#1


well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?


#2

You meant cm right?


#3

[quote]Mateus wrote:
You meant cm right?[/quote]

wow, nice peak!!


#4

Damn, did we skip the 20" arm thread?


#5

[quote]morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?[/quote]

Are you rippin a fart or smilin in that picture?


#6

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

Are you rippin a fart or smilin in that picture?[/quote]

Bustin a nut…


#7

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

Are you rippin a fart or smilin in that picture?[/quote]

not really sure honestly!


#8

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Mateus wrote:
You meant cm right?

wow, nice peak!![/quote]

Yeah, I’ve been doing drop sets and concentration curls.


#9

I was just thinking we needed another arm thread. :wink:


#10

[quote]morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?[/quote]

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?


#11

[quote]prospa7 wrote:

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?[/quote]

You’re a prick. He takes a picture of his arm and you can judge his BF off that? Please quit posting on this site.


#12

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?[/quote]

This post was serious? He looks fat to you?

Why is it guys like this are never the ones who have any pics up or are always far from the size they are criticizing?


#13

this is gonna be a short thread.


#14

[quote]morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?[/quote]

Thats crazy sick. Nice job.


#15

[quote]Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?

You’re a prick. He takes a picture of his arm and you can judge his BF off that? Please quit posting on this site.[/quote]

so you call that contest shape?!?


#16

Morepain,

What does your split look like? And what do you do on arms day? Also, how long have you been training?

Thanks


#17

[quote]Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?

This post was serious? He looks fat to you?

Why is it guys like this are never the ones who have any pics up or are always far from the size they are criticizing?[/quote]

small pic but you can see all my lard here


#18

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
Epimetheus wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?

You’re a prick. He takes a picture of his arm and you can judge his BF off that? Please quit posting on this site.

so you call that contest shape?!?[/quote]

He needs to be in contest shape? Most of the measurements you even read about from pros are likely off season measurements. What exactly really is your problem?


#19

[quote]morepain wrote:
Professor X wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
morepain wrote:
well since we have an 18 and 19 i guess its fair i start a 21" arm thread?

try losing some fat and make a <20 thread, k?

This post was serious? He looks fat to you?

Why is it guys like this are never the ones who have any pics up or are always far from the size they are criticizing?

small pic but you can see all my lard here
[/quote]

Don’t take it personally. They’ve been calling me “morbidly obese” for years on this site.


#20

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Morepain,

What does your split look like? And what do you do on arms day?

Thanks[/quote]

been training for close to 30 years…really nothing magical just many years of consistency, i have always believed time and consistency are teh biggest factors, all else more or less equals out