21 Babies, 11 Baby Mamas

"Desmond Hatchett, a 29-year-old man from Knoxville, Tennessee, has fathered – are you ready for this? – 21 children. With 11 different women. None of whom he is married to. And you thought Jon and Kate Gosselin had a lot of kids.

Oh, and he makes minimum wage, which makes it difficult for him to support all those kids financially, which has some Tennessee residents calling for a more permanent solution to Hatchett’s fertility. If you get my drift.

According to this report from KCAL-TV, Hatchett claims to know all the children’s “names, ages and birthdays.” Which is impressive, considering I can barely remember mine, and I only have two kids, both of whom I see every day.

One of the mother’s says that the $67.50/month Desmond is supposed to pay in child support isn’t enough because her child is a “heavy milk drinker… and milk ain’t cheap.”

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/06/01/man-fathers-21-kids-with-11-moms/

Now I begin to see how innercity ‘underprivileged’ youth wind up like they are: if you’re too stupid to know how to use a condom, then you’re probably too stupid to graduate from high school.

The ‘mongrelisation’ of America continues… :frowning:

I was actually going to post this a few days ago. It’s stuff like this that almost makes me support forced sterilization.

I hate to think of things in terms of “for the kids” but these kids probably don’t have a chance in life. I mean, if your dad is this guy, and your mom is both stupid enough to get pregnant by this guy and dumb enough to try to collect child support from this loser, you’re fighting an uphill battle the minute you’re born.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I was actually going to post this a few days ago. It’s stuff like this that almost makes me support forced sterilization.

I hate to think of things in terms of “for the kids” but these kids probably don’t have a chance in life. I mean, if your dad is this guy, and your mom is both stupid enough to get pregnant by this guy and dumb enough to try to collect child support from this loser, you’re fighting an uphill battle the minute you’re born.[/quote]

Why wasn’t he sterilized sooner? No one has a God given right to father kids we all have to pay for. Everyone makes a mistake now and then. But so many times.

I’m as pro life as they come, but imo, all the parents here should be sterilized. Not just the guy. any gal stupid enough to bang him is stupid enough to bang someone else.

And people thought Idiocracy was fake.