20wk Test E

Good thread guys, I have a similar scenario and would like to get some help.

Im entering into my 10 week of this cycle and wondering if I should keep going with the original plan or make an add for weeks 12-16. Here is what ive been running so far:

DBOL 50MG daily(1-6 Weeks)
TEST ENANTHATE 250ML 2ML/Every 4 days(1-16 Weeks)

I was considering adding some MASTERON for weeks 12-16. Im happy with the progress so far, but obviously want to keep those gains coming and thinking that the TEST for 16 straight might not be the best. What do you think? Should I add to it or leave as is?

add it… why not. depends on what you expect from the masteron… but fucking throw it in there… and while you are at it make a new thread too!

B

Add it why not, not sure if that was a recommendation or sarcasm. If it makes sense ill start a new thread but considering you were talking about longer cycles and addition of other compounds during the cycle I thought it was appropriate. If not, I apologize.

bit of both i guess… I personally would add it, absolutely - but i cant suggest you do anything like that as i have absolutely no idea about how suitable it is for you to run a cycle of that length at all.

And this thread is about doing low dose test over long periods and how to PCT after that.

Your question will get MUCH better response (or flame) in its own thread.

Make sure to include;

BF%
Years training seriously
Cycle history
any other relevant info i cant think of this second… :wink:

Brook