205 Just Turned 17

legs

when you going to start lifting?

5’7 at 205, I’m not buying it, you look quite heavier than that…For 17, you’re stronger than most of your classmates, but you have zero definition. I know the eating habits of high school football players, with youth and a high metabolism, you can have Mcdonalds every day, but you’re not in the category. You def need to start eating cleaner and increase cardio. Just wait till high school ends, and your still bulking…also, Im assuming im making this post before you’ve had the chance to post other pics of yourself

x2. You’re WAY TOO heavy for your height (considering the actual muscle mass) so despite your age, I recommend dropping some weight and leaning out soon.
Also if you want to have some semblance of a physique at some point in your life, please train your arms and other muscle groups. The deadlift/bench/squat ONLY program results in bad physiques.

[quote]Rasclot123 wrote:
5’7 at 205, I’m not buying it, you look quite heavier than that…For 17, you’re stronger than most of your classmates, but you have zero definition. I know the eating habits of high school football players, with youth and a high metabolism, you can have Mcdonalds every day, but you’re not in the category. You def need to start eating cleaner and increase cardio. Just wait till high school ends, and your still bulking…also, Im assuming im making this post before you’ve had the chance to post other pics of yourself[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
x2. You’re WAY TOO heavy for your height (considering the actual muscle mass) so despite your age, I recommend dropping some weight and leaning out soon.

Also if you want to have some semblance of a physique at some point in your life, please train your arms and other muscle groups. The deadlift/bench/squat ONLY program results in bad physiques.

Rasclot123 wrote:
5’7 at 205, I’m not buying it, you look quite heavier than that…For 17, you’re stronger than most of your classmates, but you have zero definition. I know the eating habits of high school football players, with youth and a high metabolism, you can have Mcdonalds every day, but you’re not in the category.

You def need to start eating cleaner and increase cardio. Just wait till high school ends, and your still bulking…also, Im assuming im making this post before you’ve had the chance to post other pics of yourself
[/quote]

Yes my arms suck bad.lol. I dont want to do cardio cause I do not want to lose too much mass and stregth but my weight in legs is were I have most of fat.

I know I do not have ugly fat but no tone. I will show you a pic in 8th grade were my arms look like they are bigger even though I was smaller.(just to show you that bulk fuck your tone up and makes you look smaller.)

[quote]Rasclot123 wrote:
5’7 at 205, I’m not buying it, you look quite heavier than that…For 17, you’re stronger than most of your classmates, but you have zero definition.

I know the eating habits of high school football players, with youth and a high metabolism, you can have Mcdonalds every day, but you’re not in the category. You def need to start eating cleaner and increase cardio.

Just wait till high school ends, and your still bulking…also, Im assuming im making this post before you’ve had the chance to post other pics of yourself[/quote]

I am 205. The pics have bad angles. My tits look like they ar man booby but they are not. They are hard. the bad part is the outer part and nipple which I got gyno going through puberty.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

Rasclot123 wrote:
5’7 at 205, I’m not buying it, you look quite heavier than that…For 17, you’re stronger than most of your classmates, but you have zero definition. I know the eating habits of high school football players, with youth and a high metabolism, you can have Mcdonalds every day, but you’re not in the category.

You def need to start eating cleaner and increase cardio. Just wait till high school ends, and your still bulking…also, Im assuming im making this post before you’ve had the chance to post other pics of yourself
[/quote]

My chest is not tight but its big you think that is casue i need more upper chest?

5’7 and 205? Are you looking to be one of those short stubby guys?
Personally, I would lean out, but that is just me.
What are your goals?

SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.

You’re a big ass dude for 5’7 but nobody will take you seriously unless they see the slightest definition. Tone down the cockyness and listen to some advice man. You may be in shape but walking down the street nobody will see the difference between you and some fatass next to you like they would in the weightroom. It sounds weird but you’d actually look bigger if you cut down.

Lol.

[quote]pdub690 wrote:
SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.

You’re a big ass dude for 5’7 but nobody will take you seriously unless they see the slightest definition. Tone down the cockyness and listen to some advice man. You may be in shape but walking down the street nobody will see the difference between you and some fatass next to you like they would in the weightroom. It sounds weird but you’d actually look bigger if you cut down. [/quote]

Well thanks for the comments and I am not cocky. I will cut after football because I need the weight. Thanks for the advice.

in theory, wouldn’t more muscle strength be better than body weight?

[quote]Suave323 wrote:
in theory, wouldn’t more muscle strength be better than body weight?[/quote]

weight times strength equals POWER.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
pdub690 wrote:
SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.

You’re a big ass dude for 5’7 but nobody will take you seriously unless they see the slightest definition. Tone down the cockyness and listen to some advice man. You may be in shape but walking down the street nobody will see the difference between you and some fatass next to you like they would in the weightroom. It sounds weird but you’d actually look bigger if you cut down.

Well thanks for the comments and I am not cocky. I will cut after football because I need the weight. Thanks for the advice.[/quote]

I worry for you. I worry for you poor heart. Ive pulled my hair out worrying about your arteries. I have seen your pics, with my own two beady eyes. Learn a new hobby, like being a wizard. Then you will learn how to spell, and you can cast correct spells when you are spelling your words. Poor agustus. Thats your name, right gus?

I disagree that you need all this weight for football. Im sure you are not mobile. I think you have diabetes. I think this because diabetes can affect eye sight, and you said you see dense hard pecs when you look in the mirror. I think the gyno fairy zapped your nipples with sheaths of fat. I say all of this because I love you and want you to succeed/live.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Suave323 wrote:
in theory, wouldn’t more muscle strength be better than body weight?

weight times strength equals POWER.[/quote]

You guys must realize that this person is a troll by now. Have a look at his post history. He’s got a pretty “special” thread in the roids forum.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
pdub690 wrote:
SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.

Well thanks for the comments and I am not cocky. I will cut after football because I need the weight. Thanks for the advice.

I worry for you. I worry for you poor heart. Ive pulled my hair out worrying about your arteries. I have seen your pics, with my own two beady eyes. Learn a new hobby, like being a wizard. Then you will learn how to spell, and you can cast correct spells when you are spelling your words. Poor agustus. Thats your name, right gus?

I disagree that you need all this weight for football. Im sure you are not mobile. I think you have diabetes. I think this because diabetes can affect eye sight, and you said you see dense hard pecs when you look in the mirror. I think the gyno fairy zapped your nipples with sheaths of fat. I say all of this because I love you and want you to succeed/live.
[/quote]

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE WHITE!

Just keep fueling the fire…

A

quote]duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
pdub690 wrote:
SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.

[/quote]

when I said hard dense I say dense but when I meant hard i meant not duper fat. they do have fat deposits in

you look like shit