2020 Presidential Race

I disagree. It is NOT what you said.

This has nothing to do with what we’re talking about.

Neither does this

Do you guys think that every time another DEM enters the “race”…that Trump devises another Nickname for them in his head?

Man…with each candidate that declares; all I can think about is a bunch of shit-heads wearing “MAGA” hats and yelling “FOUR MORE YEARS”!

1 Like

Trump is such an easy target for nicknames himself you would think that he would not want to invite that.

That’s probably why he does it. Really takes the wind out of people’s sails when you beat em to the punch.

Captain bone spurs certainly knew he needed to win the race to the nickname guy lolol. Now it just looks like people are copying him.

We need an amendment so we can all vote for OUR hero Arnold Schwarzenegger.

2 Likes

According to Trump’s doctor Trump is in better health, has better abs, and benches more.

3 Likes

You didn’t necessarily abmit ignorance, but made it clear you didn’t really know.

Regardless of your views I think it is a 100% YES that Native tribes were in existence long before colonizers arrived. Even the whitewashed history lessons taught in public schools teach that.

No. It’s just stupid and ignorant.

Why on earth would you expect a entire civilization to just “be ok” with being completely overtaken, and having their entire culture wiped out and beaten down?

This wasn’t a battle between men where the outcome could go either way. It was a forced relocation of over 4,000 (this is how many died, not sure who actually survived the trek) men, women, and children, who were made to leave the land they’d called home for thousands of years, without any of their possessions, and in bitter cold and wintry weather. All simply because the current government, who they didn’t believe represented them at all, wanted their land. It wasn’t justifiable.

1 Like

That dudes the reason for the whole California bullet train debacle.

I can live with a mistake of that magnitude.

I also think Arnold is pretty moderate. Probably Dem in most states other than Cali, where he was Republican.

1 Like

I know what I said because I said it. You don’t know what I said because you don’t listen.

Be prepared for, “but the Indians didn’t have a written deed to the land they occupied.”

I thought you’d’ve figured it out by now … Man, I’m fucking with you … I apologize but I’ve just been messing around. Don’t hate me haha

I’m not listening.

Probably for the best in this case

But I haven’t yet told you how awesome slavery and Japanese internment were.

Justifiable because the slaves were captured.

The first states also existed prior to the United States. Does anyone not know that people were here before Europeans? Sarcasm doesn’t come through easily or well on the internet.

Colonies or states?

Yeah…? What does that have to do with anything? I said the Natives were here before the colonizers, not before any states were formed. Yes, obviously, some states were formed before others, and it was a while before we had all 50 and became the USA. Second what @zecarlo said - are you referring to colonies or states?

To whom are you referring?

Territories that were first called Colonies, then States(which is what they–plural-- were-they each claimed the powers of a State). Not “states”*-merely a convenient way of giving a geographical location- which is what they’ve become.

*Edit: see: “as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.”

The USA existed, by that name, long before it had 50 states.

American Indians