202 Mr. O

what a monster how the f do y0u get so strong lol! DC trainin baby!

damn I was only using the 45s for pin wheels today…fml Henry is a certified BEAST.

some more impressive videos
part 1

part 2

Impressive. If he did alternate curls that would be f…ing AMAZING. Hammers would be in between the 2 in terms of difficulty.

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
Impressive. If he did alternate curls that would be f…ing AMAZING. Hammers would be in between the 2 in terms of difficulty.
[/quote]

he does alternating dumbbell curls with 90s (seated mind you) I think in that first video I linked…

Yeah, I saw a similar heavy seated alt curls in his “Xtreme Measures” DC dvd. I think he mentioned he did not even like doing curls - imagine if he actually liked doing them.

he;s a beast

Thas damn impressive…the 100 pound dumbbells are as high as I can curl…

I think John Romano described him as looking like someone had hit Ronnie Coleman on the head with a dumbell (thus making him shorter) and then giving him better abs -lol.

S

In another thread, Prof X mentioned that he’d never want the winning criteria to return to around 200 lbs. I agree with this, but David Henry is the exception.

He’s in my top 3 favorites right now.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
In another thread, Prof X mentioned that he’d never want the winning criteria to return to around 200 lbs. I agree with this, but David Henry is the exception.

He’s in my top 3 favorites right now. [/quote]

Yeah, well, the exception would be short guys like David. David’s a beast. Most guys over 5’9" to 6 feet are not anywhere near as impressive at only 200lbs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

He’s in my top 3 favorites right now. [/quote]

you obviously have to consider height as well. a guy at 5 foot 5 who weighs 200lbs can still look extremely impressive, whereas its very unlikely a 6 foot guy will look impressive at 200lbs (there are exceptions). either way, david henry is insane i agree with u here.

another impressive 200lber

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I think John Romano described him as looking like someone had hit Ronnie Coleman on the head with a dumbell (thus making him shorter) and then giving him better abs -lol.

S
[/quote]

i heard that one too. it was something along the lines about how pound for pound, david henry has as much muscle as ronnie had

[quote]dathibluline wrote:
Thas damn impressive…the 100 pound dumbbells are as high as I can curl…[/quote]

Well if that’s you in your avatar I can see why, keep it up bro. I have gone as high as 80 for about 6 reps each arm, now I’m catching up at 75 because I got a stomach infection and hurt my foot, LOL (well it wasn’t that funny).

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
dathibluline wrote:

Well if that’s you in your avatar I can see why, keep it up bro. I have gone as high as 80 for about 6 reps each arm, now I’m catching up at 75 because I got a stomach infection and hurt my foot, LOL (well it wasn’t that funny).[/quote]

Thanks my man.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
dathibluline wrote:

Well if that’s you in your avatar I can see why, keep it up bro. [/quote]

Check out his profile! Awesome pics and vids. EVERY cop should be built like that.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
MEYMZ wrote:
dathibluline wrote:

Well if that’s you in your avatar I can see why, keep it up bro.

Check out his profile! Awesome pics and vids. EVERY cop should be built like that.

[/quote]

This is the kind of person who should give advice on a bodybuilding forum, but “strangely” he follows the very same principle many big guys up here have echoed: lift BIG.

that guy is my idol

Another 5’5" beast! I got the 5’5" down and the 200lbs but no the beast part, working on it.

The funny thing is, from that pt 1 video; every newbie that saw the part where he said he gained a quater inch on his arms by doing drag curls, is doing them right now!