2019 NFL Thread

Pretty much. Not sure what it is now, but from an article from 2017, The Pats were 7-9 in Miami with Brady starting … I think they dropped the game in Miami last year, so that’s 7-10 … whatever they did in Miami in 2018, they’re still sub.500.

1 Like

Well the talking heads had them ranked 5th in the power rankings. They went down to 19th when Luck vacated the premises.

1 Like

I just don’t get the love Dallas gets from the sports media. Really how major of a impact have they had in the playoffs in the past 20 years?

Kinda feel bad for the guy. He went from the worse team in the league last year to the worse team in the league this year. I wonder how he would do with a middle of the pack team around him instead of bottom tier talent.

1 Like

National sports media won’t report it. But local guys are saying that Lucks finale injury was the result of a snowboard accident.

Quite pleased with my team (Vikings) yesterday. Dominate a game, and only throw 10 total passes. Maybe the Falcons are just that bad? I know they were supposed to be good, but every year the NFL changes.

I watched Jameis Winston get called for intentional grounding yesterday…for throwing a ball into the end zone.

How is that even possible, you ask? Well, he didn’t just throw it over his (covered) receivers’ heads, he threw it 10+ yards wide to the side as well.

Bruce Arians is going to regret coming out of retirement.

I still think the Colts “generously” paid Luck the $20+ million they didn’t have to, because they still believe Luck will come back.

Shoot, Jason Witten is old enough to be Luck’s father, and he came back after taking a year off (to realize that he was a lousy TV analyst).

1 Like

Yeah,it was place holder money…

He’s great, right until he’s not. He has streaks as an OC for sure.

I just watched 10 minutes of Kyler Murray on YT. He looks like a midget out there. He’s supposedly 5’10"; Russell Wilson is listed at 5’11".

If anyone here believes Kyler Murray is only 1" shorter than Russell Wilson, please call me…

…at 555-Bridge-to-Sell.

Probably the worst game played by any football team in the past 5 or so years. Just trash. But even I might frame this to commemorate it.

s6wz68i2ekl31

3 Likes

That’s a high bar to set haha because the 'Phins are a literal dumpster fire, “Multiple players have asked to be traded following the blowout loss to Baltimore.”
:joy:

Shit, the Pats just might pull it out this year down in Miami

1 Like

All right, maybe Chucky’s not so bad…

…especially now that Antonio Brown is Belichik’s nightmare; karma…it’s a bitch, Billy boy.

Bill doesn’t suffer fools well … If AB acts up and is a disturbance, Bill’ll have no issue getting rid of him one way or the other - if anything Belichick is AB’s nightmare

Yeah didn’t Bill sit a star cornerback DURING a super bowl because he was late for a team meeting? A SB they lost?

I don’t think AB has been on time for team meetings since Pop Warner.

Yes he did. It’s not just Belichick, it’s also Brady. His standards for the people he plays with are just as, if not, more, stringent. If AB isn’t on board with the game plan I doubt Brady gives him much attention given he has options still…

1 Like

As a police officer, I’ve taken a lot of reports. Some are complete lies and you can tell. Some are legit and you can’t prove it. It’s frustrating on both accounts. That being said, I can’t seem to convince myself that a 2-3 year old claim about sexual assault is anything other than BS. Did she file a police report? If someone sexually assaults you then you had better go to the police, not your civil attorney. Does she want justice or money? I find it hard to believe that you were hurt if all you care about is a cash settlement.

The rules are different in criminal and civil court. But I think a person needs to try the justice system first. If that fails and all you have left is the civil suit, then so be it.

Like if you were taking the report of one French actor named Juicy Smooliet??

4 Likes