2019 Bulking Steroid Stack

Then I’d say stay away from tren. It’s not friendly to those who have mental health issues. I’m being 100% serious and I hope you consider your long term health (including mental health) when you make these choices. You get one brain in this life, don’t mess it up too badly.

lol i hate it i dont see it as hardcore i drink over 2 gals rn cuz im cutting and it makes me throw up🤷

week 1 to 8
test E 500mg
Tren E 400mg
week 1 to 4
anadrol 50mg
week 8 to 16
test 750
tren E 600

grf 1-29 + Hexarelin
100micrograms eatch
this may or may not be in the cycle whats your inputs?

hcg 500iu twice a week

aromosin
novadex dosages on these two varys
Prami starting with 0.25ml/mg ED before bed
ik i could use caber but im fine using prami

anything to change? whatta yall think?

What’s with everybody raising test dosages half way through their cycle?

1 Like

Ignorance. The only thing 750 will give you that 500 won’t especially in this cycle he has laid out is increased estrogen.

On an causing another hormonal imbalance at just around the time your body is finally balancing out the 500mg

1 Like

so what your say is ??? keep it through my entire cycle the same dosage so my body just gets used to it and doesnt progress due to Torrance . if im wrong tell me please im not irritated just allways been told that by coaches and pro bodybuilders?

Dont listen to him. He is just a hater. You should add more drugs to your kitchen sink looking cycle. I am sure all the pro bodybuilders you know would back your cycle. The body always builds a Tolerance. I am assuming English is like a second language.

EDIT: If you have so many pro body builder buddies and coaches, Why are you here asking strangers?

2 Likes

Im guessing that was a typo for tolerance?

First off you have high tren and anadrol in this cycle those are going to be what is doing 90% of the work. Testosterone was made to replace your natural production. Sure it builds muscle etc but that’s not what it’s sole purpose is ESPECIALLY in the presence of trenbolone and anadrol. If you ran this cycle with 250mg/week test and compared it to 750/werk you will see zero difference in gains the only difference will be water retention weight in the scale and bloat and probably an increase in tren sides from all the estrogen. You have two superior muscle building drugs that over shadow testosterone let them do the work.

Now as far as the tolerance part you don’t build a “tolerance” to testosterone in 16 weeks. There is some bullshit bro science on androgen down regulation for people who use high doses year round but even that I think is bullshit. I’m not saying androgen down regulation isn’t a real thing I’m saying it doesn’t affect gains like some people claim from reading ncbi studies. Either way none of this is happening in 16 weeks.

Messing with test levels mid cycle is the dumbest thing to do that’s the male sex hormone it will cause side effects when raised and lowered it will NOT increase gains by pyramiding.

Now jacking the tren up mid cycle will probably lead to some more gains altho you could just start the cycle at 600 tren and reap the benefits of the higher dose gains all the way thru. Because again pyramiding anything within 16 weeks isnt gonna make a hell of a difference. Your body reaches a balance with testosterone because it’s not a foreign substance again its the male hormone. Your body will never reach a happy place with tren because it doesn’t recognize it as it’s own so tolerance won’t be an issue in 16 weeks.

You don’t build up a tolerance within a cycle. That’s not how it works. You reach supraphysiological levels and stay there throughout. There’s a diminishing return at some point and the added test doesn’t make enough of a difference for it to be worth it. Now maybe that point isn’t at 750. Maybe it’s at a gram. But there’s no reason to find out until you’ve exhausted all other avenues. Plus with the tren in there you’re going to grow like crazy if you train and eat right.

Also, why would you start taking prami from the start? You don’t know if you need it. Maybe your prolactin stays in a manageable range the whole time? You’re going to take a dopamine agonist for 16 weeks straight without having any known need for it. That’s not a healthy approach. That stuff has side effects, both short and medium term. Don’t use it unless you need it, period.

1 Like

well thanks really appreciate it. just need a second opinion on my cycles i like to ask as many people as possible so should i keep test at 500 all the way through and keep tren at 600 all the way as well?

Hey I get it. What I just said is not science it’s simply based on my experience and my understanding. It’s always good to get opinions what’s important is making informed decisions based on what you believe is right.

My preference would be 250 test 600 tren all the way thru. I like to keep aromatizing compounds like testosterone to a minimum in the presence of tren this helps keep my side effects low and also makes managing prolactin easier also at 250 you probably won’t need any aromasin which makes your cycle one less drug one less headache. If 500 is a happy spot for you tho that’s fine run it 500 Test 600 tren straight thru.

Iron has a good point with the prami. I will say with 600 tren it may not be the worse idea to use something from the start if it was 300 tren Id say to wait but leaking nipples and limp dick from high prolactin isn’t fun with that being said I would not use prami. Get some cabergoline people report much lower negative side effects from it prami can be nasty and I believe caber to be a fsr superior drug. It’s also more expensive which is understandable.

Another option use P5P from the start and only use the caber or prami if you need it. P5P is great as a preventive measure if started before tren it won’t get you out of trouble tho once your prolactin is sky high.

I just read you could use caber but are fine with prami. If you have good history with prami then by all means use prami it is easier on the wallet.

1 Like