Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Welcome aboard - grab your life vest!

2 Likes

I could use some accountability. Iā€™m in.

While weā€™re at it, Go Army! @anon50325502 since heā€™s the only one on here I know was in the ā€œnavyā€

2 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be a tough one in the snow!

Probably the only two D-1 offenses built for it though. Itā€™s good football!

2 Likes

#GoNavyBeatArmy!!

1 Like

these dudes are hitting!! My son is a QB but I always enjoy these smash mouth, ground war games between Navy and Army.

1 Like

QBs are smash mouth in these games!

I wonā€™t rub it in, because you all sawā€¦

And now Iā€™ll stop derailing this thread.

2 Likes

It was a hell of a gameā€¦

MotherFu*&$^#( Field Goalā€¦

Congrats to you Army boys, yā€™all really played wellā€¦for a change :wink:

3 Likes

Lurker who joined up for this one. Iā€™m in shape ā€“ round. Jan-June is going to be about finding something under all this fat.

5 Likes

Yeah, congrats to Army Football. Really exciting game for reasons other than football.

One of my sonā€™s buddies is committed to play ball at Navy next year so Iā€™ll be looking for him in a few years.

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m destined for this. Iā€™m in.

4 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

What happens when you click the edit button for your log title?

2 Likes

500 error

Same.

Likely the same cause, from your thread being started in 2015 before the change-over so the system is getting the hiccup. You can either start a new log just for the challenge or keep the current one going as-is.

2 Likes

Sorry guys youā€™re off the teamā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™ve spent the 6 months since my last log working hard on my before picture haha. Looking forward to this.

7 Likes

@furo youā€™re back!!?

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m back and fatter than ever haha. I havenā€™t been posting, but Iā€™ve been keeping up with your log and a few others. I think Iā€™ll hold off starting my log until the first of Jan.

7 Likes