2018 NFL Thread

I’ll bet we don’t hear about a behavioral issue the rest of the time he’s with Belichick and the Pats.

Let’s hope … guy’s talented as all hell … I’d like to see what Brady can do with him

1 Like

So… here’s a real question, are Mack and the Bears’ defense scary, or what?

They put it to Green Bay (right before they got Rodgered)
They put it to Seattle,
And the have an 0-2 Cards team next week…

Think about how talented he’s been with the Browns…now give him Brady? Good lord. Him, Hogan, Edelman (when he’s back), Gronk…Pats just got a big boost.

4 Likes

Are you freakin kidding me!

Not at all. I really am intrigued…not sure why you’re incredulous about that

I’m incredulous about the Patriots having a meh receiver core and then picking up Josh Gordan one of the most talented receivers in the league. Typical!

1 Like

Antonio brown wants traded to. Maybe Bellechick can teach him not to be a whiny fit-throwing little bitch.

1 Like

Dude plays 11 of 96 games and repeatedly gets signed despite constant blatant misconduct and the Browns give him up for this. I understand the “last straw” argument but when a first week tie beats your record last season you might want to try to win a game instead of giving up your most talented player. Oh well. Got Brady in fantasy, this can only help me.

Fuck it, why not? Might as well hook the Pats up with their 77th Superbowl or whatever…

I like where your heads at

1 Like

That Dorsett fella looks pretty good too.

Pretty sure he’s on a short leash…

Seattle is terrible this year…

There have been a lot of disgruntled players who never reach their potential. NE picks them up for peanuts and makes them pro bowlers.

That’s the best (and most infuriating) thing about NE. In a league with a draft/salary cap system designed to keep the teams as close to parity as possible. They are consistently good and no matter who they plug in they’re good.

Bears are going to be the death of me this year. I can’t tell if Mitch Trubisky is going to be the second coming of Sid Luckman or Rex Grossman.

1 Like

Give it 4 games… the media is full of shit. One good game he’s Tom Brady one bad game he’s Ryan Leaf.
That defense is special so it hides a lot of flaws. But he can make plays so by a quarter of the season you’ll have a much better idea.

Speaking of fantasy, I’m in a league with all friends and one middle aged Bears fan who always has at a minimum 3/9 starters as bears. Played Trubisky, Robinson and Burton last night. Needless to say, unless your favorite team is last year’s Saints, don’t draft like a loyal fan.

How much time does Eli have left in the league? That poor guy is just a walking meme haha

Antonio Brown should definitely go to the Raven’s. Flacco is known to target his #1 even when they’re in triple coverage all the time, lol…