2018 NFL Thread

pure insanity.

so glad I got to see this live. incredible.

Someone put the titanic song to it and it’s just perfect

https://twitter.com/titanictd/status/1071878425558859778?s=21

3 Likes

lmfao!!

3 Likes

Gronk missing the tackle on the game winner for 69 yards… I think he whiffed because he was giggling

4 Likes

As a Pats fan, me too. That was ugly as hell. If they can’t stop a fuckin pop warner play they don’t deserve to win. Also, I get why Gronk was out there (to help defend a hail mary) but my God stop putting Gronk out there on defense he got fucking schooled…

2 Likes

Yeah. 6’8" 270#s is great for tight end, bad for a corner.

Can we get some JuJu appreciation? This guy is special. He’s like Antonio Brown without the assaulting Gatorade coolers.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/12/09/juju-smith-schuster-makes-incredible-touchdown-catch-toe-tap-steelers

3 Likes

JuJu Smith-Schuster is definitely one of those under the radar monsters.

2 Likes

He technically at safety but your point still stands…

1 Like

This is part NFL, part things that make you chuckle: When people get overly salty that their team lost. Got a buddy at work who is a die hard Pats fan, and me, being a 'Phins fan, obviously has to talk some shit…well he’s a little on the defensive and blustery, and it just kills me haha “Too soon,” he says, very seriously and defensively. :joy:

4 Likes

Nah man, your friend is a sensitive nancy boy bitch. Take the loss and good nature ribbing in stride - your phins always play us hard down in Miami … always a good game.

2 Likes

Ha! I know and I love it, I rib the shit out of him every time, and it gives me great pleasure!

1 Like

This is probably every team, but I always get a good laugh at how butt hurt Raven’s fans are whether it’s a win or a loss.

Held the number 1 offense to their lowest output of the year.

Chief’s have the 30th ranked defense… Jackson did have 2 TDs, but not much else. He did make a couple of crucial 3rd down conversions, but 218 total yards (321 for the team)isn’t gonna get it done. Mahomes had 377 yards passing.

These are actually pretty tame compared to a lot I see.

2 Likes

That’s the move Gronk makes on offense to make the defenders whiff. I think Gronk was just being Gronk.

Revel in man … I hope y’all get a wild card slot too

1 Like

Go to any team’s Reddit after a loss. It’s like stage 4 cancer and herpes levels of salt.

4 Likes

Where DBCooper? I suppose Garapollo is too busy having his dick sucked by DB to do anything useful this year.

Didn’t Garapollo tear his ACL?

1 Like

Flacco out, Jackson named the starter against Tampa Bay.

Injury or no faith in him? How long do hips take to heal?