2018 Arnold Classic

This is Kevin Levrone’s post after the show. He says he doesnt need to prove anything but his 2nd comeback contradicts with this thought.

By the way he insists on saying GUESS posing in every post. English is not my first language but isnt it supposed to be called GUEST posing?

My loyal fans and followers. I’m posting 2 photos. 1 (Left) is what I took today and 2 (right) is from the show Saturday. I’m looking forward to guest posing in Baltimore Maryland this weekend at the Gladiator! 17hr Flight To Australia blew me up with a lot of water and I knew it, but decided to take the safe rout with jet lag if I had depleted all water :sweat_drops: It would have put to much stress on my heart and body, so why put my health and life at risk? I have got nothing to prove. I have already won 23 IFBB pro shows and 2 Arnold Classics ending up in the Hall Of Fame with one of the best records in IFBB History :white_check_mark: This comeback was dedicated to my fans because They wanted it. Then it turned into Gods platform to empower/motivation for others. My personal goal was improving from 2016 and competing against myself and I did that. So I do “Stand Alone” Don’t criticize a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes. GUESS POSING IN BALTIMORE MD. This Saturday March 24 when the smoke settles

meanwhile - aged 57, Lee Labrada’s legs are looking like this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWTEExAHQj/

1 Like