2017 Olympia - Who You Rooting For?

Heath is taking this. He’s just got too many positives compared with the others in the top 5.

Ramy looks as good as he ever has, but despite impressing me a Lot, he’s not gonna edge Phil and he’s not gonna place ahead of Bonac imo.obviousjy that’s can change slightly during the open finals, but I’m certain phil is a Lock and Maybe well see Ramy improve but probably not enough to nab 2nd.

S

He seems to go off gear for a bit in his off season.

Also, why is everybody so Ramey driven? He’s exactly what ruined this sport. His proportions are wayyy off, he always looks way too big and never comes in peak shape. Why does he keep training his quads so hard and never his calves. And it looks like he ran out of oil and only used it on his arms. His whole body looks super flat and doesn’t shine or show off any detail.

EDIT: Wanted to say that I am excited to see what today looks like. Could be better news for Ramy and possibly Phil’s stomach issues. I like Bonac’s look but don’t see him improving much. I was rooting for Dex, but he literally looked no different than usual (which is partly why we love him) but still. Honestly I was just so taken back at home much Curry improved. Considering how he looked in the past, last night was an insane showing for him.

1 Like

Saw this on IG.

S

1 Like

God thats insane. Lighting is worse on the '05 picture and he still looks better. I seriously hate this “mass monster” shit now.

1 Like

Why You always hear experts and fans discussing smaller but aesthetic competitors saying “if he doesn’t ruin his physique” trying to add size.

S

1 Like

To my (unexpert) eye, his midsection shows unmistakable changes consistent with you-know-what.

1 Like

Palumboism strikes again!

The Oxygen crew in Kuwait must be doing some really on the edge stuff out there as far as the drug game goes. Everyone how goes there comes out looking like Superman. Hopefully, the risk/reward is in their favor. I wonder how much it costs to join the team…must be tens of thousands?

It’s a hard spot to e in for the guys at the top. I mean there’s no denying the Phil from this year is more built and lean than the Phil from 10 years… and isn’t that the goal? To get bigger and leaner?

On the other hand, I bet more people like the 2005 version better

Man. When I watch the video feed, and then hear Shawn Ray’s comments, I don’t see what the heck he is talking about. Just saw Roelly do his routine…and all I can think is Holy Smokes…and then I hear Shawn talk about not having good genetics next to Phil.

What?

I’m going to watch this with the sound OFF.
Let’s see how that works.

1 Like

Flame free confession… I’ve never liked how they split the judging up into two days. Just freaking have the main show on Saturday. Or do the prejudging and make that the real judging and then have posing routines that are ceremonial and for show (so you don’t have to worry about looking your best from a BB perspective, but doing something interesting and unique)

2 Likes

I am in TOTAL agreement with you.

Brandon Curry…looks F’in fantastic.

Gotta see what my hopeful looks like: Dexter

Geesh. Bonac looks great too…except for his midsection. Looks weird to me in some instances.

Surprised Curry did not place higher. Everyone else kind of fell into place. Cannot say this sport is exciting given the lack of intrigue and movement at the top level.

Hats off to them all.

Oh, Bonac looks fantastic.

Yeah his extra ‘outy’ bellybutton seems new this year

1. Phil
  2. Ramy
  3. Bonac
  4. Dexter
  5. Flexatron
  6. Winklaar

Hard to see how Bonac could have put together a better package, perhaps more mass, so tough call on him. Winklaar did well to pull out a 6th…