2017 Olympia - Who You Rooting For?

Watched some clips of the press conference, and saw Arash wearing his Olympia sweats… (looking pretty damn big in 'em too). I guess I can forgive him for not rocking his Wolfpack hoodie just this once -lol

S

2 Likes

Lotta pics and play by plays on Rx. Crazy competition. The first call out in classic is just insane looking.

Bumstead
Sadik
Hester
Arash
Breon
Peterson
Ruffin
Batiste

(Hester won’t be repeating his win)

S

S

1 Like

S

Are there vids or just pics on RX? Livestream starts @ 7… no classic, again :cry:

FKNA. He has an amazing attitude. LOLd at the shoe crack. Quick on his toes.

Just pics. Kills me that they don’t stream the prejudging

S

1 Like

They did pre judging at 10am on the classic right? And then finals tonight? Kinda cool we don’t have to wait until tomorrow

And damn, that black guy is… black. Every pic I was thinking “damn that dudes dark”

“You can never be too dark onstage”

:joy:

S

1 Like

These fitness routines are insane! I can’t imagine having to spend so much time training and dieting to get the physique, THEN adding the hours of daily practice just on the routine. I’ll never complain about posing practice again.

Typical… women have to work twice as hard to get half the credit :wink:

Dude blended into the background on a few of those shots.

Any word on the results?

Not yet…they just finished the classic top 5 final routines…judging to come.

Looks like:
5. Danny Hester
4. Arash Rahbar
3. George Peterson
2. Chris Bumstead

1. Breon Ansley

Brandon Curry is bringing it HARD this year my god

Ramy. Ramy. Ramy. Ramy. Goddamn that top 3 lineup was beastly. Phil’s lower back def beat Ramy’s… But damn I couldn’t keep my eyes off the big guy. Phil looked pretty relieved when they gave Bonac a shot in the middle.

This year feels like a legit contest. Alright, off to lift!

Just bizarre posing from Ramy if you ask me. Almost like he wanted to be shuffled back…

I didn’t see that, but I only caught the final 3.image

I did think that Ramy’s side tricep was weak at the end… He looked like he was having a hard time holding in his tummy. I usually think his abs are a strength in that shot.

I’ll reiterate that I’m a total BB noob and my opinion is just that: a noob opinion.

I think Phil brought enough to take the title.
I dont agree with luimarco. He attacks Phil so much.
I watched the prejudging live and literally no competitor impressed me until Phil came to stage.
He may have gut issues but so does everyone.
Big Ramy is big but he lacks separation and maturity. Thats where Phil comes in.

1 Like

The commentators made the point that there was a lot of sweat coming from Phil, interestingly they thought he may have missed the mark a bit with water (which they thought contributed to his stomach).

WTF happened to flexatron?

he was truly off. he will be 6th after brandon curry possibly.

i think it will be 1.phil 2.ramy 3.bonac 4. dex 5. curry 6. rhoden 7. de asha 8. winklaar 9. joshua 10. cedric