2017 Olympia - Who You Rooting For?

Is that @arash_rahbar ?Whoever it is has a great physique, incredible chest/arm area

2 Likes

x2, your boy Arash looks good, also Darrem Charles in the lineup

3 Likes

oh absolutely. We’ll never see the like of 90s bodybuilding again, sadly

1 Like

^^^a vacuum pose! It’s back, baby!

He has now…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzHCZbjJJ1/?hl=en

Saw a training video of wheeler the other day, and imo, and based solely on that video, I’d say his comeback is going be much less ridiculous than levrone’ 2016 attempt.

S

1 Like

Doubtful… word on the streets is he is training using a body part split… and you and @BrickHead know how that isn’t optimal

8 Likes

Hysterical!

All those top Olympia competitors over the years, all training with a 3x/week full body routine because of the greater protein synthesis… ;/

S

3 Likes

Not the best lighting, and very, very flat…

S

6 Likes

OK, I quit. Gonna go order a pizza, then smash some cupcakes.

4 Likes

lol it’s the extra anabolic benefits of the new Mas Macros t-shirts.

S

1 Like

I’ll take one then–size XT (extra testosterone), please.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. Phenooooomenol physique

How many times a week does he stimulate protein synthesis?

2 Likes

If I had to guess, he does 5/3/1 3x per week template.

2 Likes

That is a physique that would get me to start following bodybuilding again

2 Likes

I think the IFBB powers that be are realizing just how much of a fan base the Classic division has quickly garnered.

S

1 Like

I was thinking about Arnie’s beef with today’s bodybuilding. I know that he most likely just collects a cheque for the Arnold Classic but if he is really that passionate about the return of “beautiful” physiques - then redirecting a bunch of the open prize money to classic physique is a no brainer.

That has the potential to shift the focus of the more talented competitors to this style of bodybuilding.

Even though Phil will win obviously, I’m still rooting for Jackson. He always comes in so crisp and since he’s probably retiring this year, it’d be nice.

I saw on the cover of FLEX this month that Kai is potentially signing up? I knew he was doing that super league trash, but who knows. Kind of over him though and not really into his whole thing anymore.

Also, Shawn Rhoden looks like shit now comparatively which is sad because he used to bring a crazy package every year. Exactly why I barely follow it much like @Lonnie123 said.

I thought the super league was an interesting idea.

Between the classic division and that it seems like maybe a little shake up is in order for the world of BBing