2017 Log of Fun - Redemption

155x8*, 165x2* DB bench

1 Like

Need to remember to bump up a bit the easy bench press single at the end next time, did up to 345 again and I would be already ready to go up

So just finished 2 bottles of 1g of test since april 28, since no one want to buy that shit from me I might as well finish the 2 others. Yeah.

If you are getting bloated and blood pressure issues, you had better start using an AI. The next side effect may be growing tits if you are susceptible to that.

Once you grow tits, they are permanent and you will require surgery to get rid of them.

Alternatively, you can just go with the flow.

Is 150/something BP an issue? I am usually slightly below 120/80. Might go test BP again at pharmacy if needed

Im already doing 0.75-1mg medistar 3+ years old arimidex a week for 350mg test, what amount would you recommend?

Face is a bit bloated, but I cant tell if it’s that dramatic to what it could be (if that makes sense)

I cant find anything suspicious going on with my nipples right now. Asked primary care physician to check for that 2 days ago but I am not sure she knows anything about that, she was checking my nipples and went to my armpits after.

Oh I thought you were not using one since you wrote about BP issues in another thread(and probably pissed a couple of guys off LMAO!!!). In that case, your dosage would be fine and any requirement to increase it would depend on whether you are being negatively affected by side effects.

1 Like

415 front squat
Bumped RDL to 525-565-615

Fun fact: 615 is the same as 6p15

pretty swell number, might work with it for a while

155x9*, 165x3* DB bench
Bumped bench to 355*

I’ll do 150 160 170 next week

Seriously wtf

I get feels anytime I increase the DB bench

It cant increase forever, there is an end to every trail. There is a end to everything

I wont be stronger than the strongest monkey guys that ever lived taking every steroids. I wasnt even good in sport when I was young. Wasnt a complete potato, but far from getting into elite sport leagues.

DB bench cant go over 210lbs probably

Plus I really dont like the bench, I wouldnt care about reaching whatever weight

Why do I have a cake next to my name lol

1 Like

Mods have tagged you as clinically insane.

4 Likes

It’s the anniversary of your joining.

1 Like

115x10, 125x7?, 130x2 DB seated shoulder

Tried 130 for the first because I failed 260 barbell press

Also I am trying to tune myself to higher weight as much as I can because I dont know how much I will lose when going off when I run out, at least I will be accustomed to something heavier than before

My balls might be dead and I might not even be able to get off my bed and become a 130 lbs squeleton after that, who knows

Couldnt even find my left ball when I was pissing, was panicking for 5 sec until I found it

1 Like

420 front squat not even close, but I’ll get it next week with vitamin T

Bumped RDL to 620, good but too heavy for the purpose, I have no choice but to continue with it now

DB bench (x8) 60 70 80 … 130 140 150 160x6-7 170x1

Incline DB …120x17 130x10

Etc,

Bench was bad, was tired at this time

Noob was helping me with DB, lost energy

Cant post at work anymore, would lose all my credibility if someone saw me waste time, dont have the time too

Go home, go train, already 21h30 when I finish and get home, gotta hurry to prepare lunch for the next day and a bunch of other stuff, and go to sleep early enough, etc etc

Got not that much time to post my crap anymore, feels good in some way

Back days arent going great at all, but I wont complain.

Im getting fat as hell, red line was crossed 1 km ago, fuck

When I was young I was eating very clean with no probelm

Now I am a fucking mess, I got the obsession to always try the new things once at fast food chains, + fried pickles at all time. That stupid shit started in 2014 when I was driving back near a harvey everyday and busy

anyway

Dips 4p+2x25 x 1 even if 4p and 4p25 were wonky

Skullcrusher 175x4 which is very big and 185x1 cheap pr

Things might be slowing down

Coincidentally I am at like 13 weeks trt with 10 weeks at bigger doses. Cycles are typically 12-16 week.

Never underestimate the wisdom of people in matters of faggotry and shortcuts.

Only got 160x7* DB bench and 170x1 wonkier than last week. Last week was pretty tight. Still a bit better, 7th rep confirmed.

Still didn’t get 420 front squat but it was a lot better, opening is there.