2017-2018 NFL Season

If Jags play the way they played against Pittsburgh, they’ll get fucking railroaded by the Pats (assuming the Pats execute)

However, I’d be interested in your Superbowl match up no doubt.

2 Likes

Let’s go through that last play for the Saint’s safety.

Option 1: Go for the ball, incomplete pass with ~3 seconds left. Game over, you win.

Option 2: Tackle him in bounds. Game over, you win.

Option 3: Go for the legs but only make contact with your teammate. Game over, Vikings win.

What a crazy ending. I think it was 4 lead changes in the last 3 minutes.

Maybe. I think the Steeler offense is better and the Jags still outscored them.

Pats dont have a swiss cheese defense like the Steelers either. They won’t need to score 45 to beat the Jags.

You think that Pats have a better defense than the Steelers?

1 Like

This season? All day, every day. Especially with shazier hurt.

The good: Hayward, Tuitt, Hargrave, Watt, Dupree

The rest of the line backers are awful. No gap discipline and poor tackling. (Spence, Williams, Fort, Matekevich).

Secondary is steaming hot garbage with the exception of Joe Haden. (Burns, Davis, Mitchell)

I know it says the Steelers D led the league in sacks in the regular season. But that’s all because of Hayward and Tuitt disrupting things in the center. Our safety blitzes never hit home if Hayward isn’t collapsing the pocket as well.

Bortles hung 38 points on them… they’re that bad.

Can they stop Fornette (sp?)?

Depends on the ankle sprain he received in the second quarter of the divisional round. He wasn’t able to cut the rest of the game. Not that it mattered since he ran straight through us. If he heals up 100% I think the pats front will hold him to reasonable gains and contain him. If he’s crippled at 75% it’s gg Jags.

Arguably, sure.

Lest we forget, though, the Jags put on a whole 15 points against the Bills and Tomlin and crew made some really dumb fucking calls on the coaching side of things (Classic Tomlin - out-coached himself)

The reason i said what I said is the Jags defense didn’t look quite up to snuff against the Steelers and I’d be willing to bet the Pats will have a superior game plan for the Jags than the Steelers did (I’m not sure Pittsburgh took the Jags seriously - I am positive, at the very least, the Patriots coaching staff is and will).

I’m hoping for a competitive game either way - I found the Titans Pats game to be boring af. I enjoyed watching the Steelers- Jags game much more - way more interesting.

If it plays out to be a slug fest, the best team will win.

1 Like

I am happy to admit, I am not great at playing “The Internet”.

I think I put more thought into the things I say out loud, than what I type and am able to review for as long as I want prior to publishing.

Minnesota sports fans aren’t use to having nice things happen to us. Unbelievable game!

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

We weren’t good enough. We didn’t deserve to get in. And the teams I see left, no way were going to continue. When you have your stars who are supposed to be the big dogs on the team act like primadonnas and show that type of lack of effort I saw during the Philly game, the better team won. I am talking to you Julio and you Freeman. What the hell was that?

I want to run our OC Sarkisian out of town. You don’t fix an offense that ain’t broke. He apparently got extended. I hope he falls off the wagon so he gets fired.
Those play calls at the 2, with 4 tries was an abomination.

Yup!

One of the best games I have seen in a long time. But the finish was spectacular. To watch Sean Payton’s face drop like that was epic. Run Diggs! Run, my friend. Minnesota had for too long been on the other side of these. They deserved to have one go there way…

I was so happy the Saints lost in such spectacular fashion… The only thing that would be better is if Atlanta won and played better than they did.
But, we got pounded by Minnesota last time sooooo…

1 Like

Fuck that. I am on the Patriots choo choo now. I have no teams left anyway.

Nobody told us that when Tom Brady exited his mom’s vagina, that he was glowing gold and angels sang.
“You shall be the greatest QB ever. You shall also be good looking, intelligent, rich and have a super hot wife.”

Ramsey throws shade at Brady. Brady responds, “He’s a great player.”
Lesson, don’t throw shade at Brady, he will just cut you to pieces on the field.

I am with Neon-Deion ‘Prime-Time’ Sanders, I am riding Tom Brady the whole way until the 4th quarter clock says ‘00’ and the other team has a higher score.

Lol. Ramsey should shut up. Since Roethlisberger, who isn’t as good as Brady just hung 42 on the Jags. It would have been 49 at least if Todd Haley wasn’t the dumbest play caller on earth (may his career RIP).

Still have to root for the Jags next week. I’m sure BB already has spies figuring out what type of cereal Ramsey eats lmao.

1 Like

Patriot way baby … don’t be mad Tomlin had a glob of jizz on his chin for the whole of the 2nd half :wink:

2 Likes

Lol. The whole Pittsburgh fan base hates that guy. The minority owners of the Steelers lobbied to have him fired on Monday. He has a knack for making bad decisions and not owning it.

1 Like