2017-2018 NFL Season

Ya, I suppose, but the outcome was the same.

1 Like

I love this quote, because it is all too true haha they have some fight

1 Like

Ratbirds got stomped 44 to 7 in London by the Jaguars. Wtf happened? AFC north thanks you gentlemen.

Meanwhile… The Steelers go into halftime down 10 to da bears in the weirdest ending to a first half I’ve ever seen.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. It almost looks like he pulled up because he pulled a hammie. If the Bears lose this one, Cooper may have cost Fox his job.

Your team is 0 - 2 with a chance to win a game against a solid team and some asswagon decides he’s going to jog it in to the endzone.

2 Likes

happy-dance-animated-gif-image-45

Terrific games today, nail-biters until the end.

2 Likes

Zero players showed up to play… just awful.

1 Like

Same with the stillers. We lost two O-linemen and a D-lineman and everyone else forgot how to play.

Le’Veon Bell after three games. 37 rushes for 119 yards for an average of 3.2yds/carry. This from the guy who skipped camp/preseason and demanded $15 million a year and turned down a contract for $12mil/year. Guess he should have put down the blunt and gone to camp.

1 Like

Agreed. Bears won without a QB or receivers. Well played.

1 Like

Glennon is done. Two interceptions, a strip sack on the first play of the game, and a knee fumble that just might surpass Sanchez’s butt fumble as a mark of ineptitude.

Ten days until the Vikings on Monday night. Plenty of time to get Trubisky some snaps.

2 Likes

Not unless the players contracts are guaranteed… which they’re not.

But shame on L Bell, for wanting a signing bonus (and the facade of contract length) for risking his career every time he touches the ball… which is often… in real regular season games.

edit - RB being by far the worst position for year-to-year deal, I suspect

He’s been risking his career every time he touches the ball since he was 8 years old. Occupational hazard that literally all NFL players face. He isn’t special.

The Steelers and L Bell’s agent reported their was first year guaranteed money in the contract he turned down. Which is better than most guys get offered. The NFL CBA doesn’t have big guaranteed contracts like the MLB does. Because salary cap. If thw players wanted to change that then they should have negotiated better.

My gripe was not L Bell trying to get mo’ money, everyone should try and maximize their income. He wanted paid like the best running back in the NFL (which he was imho when he’s wasn’t suspended for rec drug use or hurt). Then he skips training camp and preseason and comes and plays like a scratch.

It’s a really bad look for him for trying to get a Steelers contract or make money somewhere else. No team wants the lazy primadonna as their running back.

Jim Brown, Walter Peyton and OJ Simpson went to camp. They all had 8+ year careers. Champions don’t skip practice.

A fun read re: All-Pro DT Aaron Donald, whose preseason holdout lasted even longer than L Bell’s:

1 Like

Well Ben shit the bed against the jags. 5 ints. They quit. Team’s playing like a 9-7 right now.

Philly stomped arizona… which would feel weird writing that last year.

AFC championship game prediction based on results thus far. Chiefs vs Pats.

NFC… Rams vs Eagles.

Pats aren’t doing shit this year. They should have lost to TB if Folk didn’t suck donkey balls. As crazy as it sounds, I’m going out on a limb and saying Jets/Chiefs.

1 Like

Jets?!

Lol, just a gut feeling. I didn’t realize they played the Browns so shitty before I wrote that…

I don’t see the pats consistently sucking for 11 more games. I want them to. But if the last sb taught us anything, don’t sleep on the pats.

1 Like

I really hope the SB is Pats vs Packers. I don’t like the patriots, but I think Brady is the GOAT. Gotta see him and rodgers go back and forth.

Haha fair enough. I just… Josh McCown… no way lol.

I think it’s Chiefs/Pats out of the AFC too, although Denver could hold strong with that defense and the Raiders could turn things up still.

1 Like