2015 NFL Season

I like the chiefs, steeler, Redskins and sea hawks as well. AJ mccarron does not cut it against the steelers. If I were the bengals I would put in dalton, I would also come up with insane wild cat plays since their play calls in the play offs are always way too predictable.They also have a good d and a good run game that has not been used to it’s full effect. I believe Lewis is canned if they don’t win this time.

Although I like the skins to win because the packers have lacked an identity and have a crappy receiving core the Rodgers factor is always there. If a few catches go his way and his guys rise to the occasion he can pull the victory. The game literally relies on his receivers to do their jobs. I see a lot of forces to the other Rodgers who has been good. The momentum is in favour of the skins. What a story there.

It seems to the be the difference between NE and GB… Both have horrid offense live situations (NE leading the league I believe in OL injuries and for sure in OL line changes) and WR injuries (with NE I believe again leading the league in total games missed by starters), but NE just looks like they need 2-3 guys back while GB looks horrid. I laugh when I hear GB fans say “If we only had Nelson…” Yeah right, like he would be the difference right now… The play calling is a joke, the offensive line is a joke, and the receivers and TE’s suck.

Washington? Holy crap do they have momentum.

I agree with most that this weekend it will be the Chiefs, Steelers, Seahawks, and Redskins winning. Who would have thought earlier in the year most people would be picking the Redskins over the Packers, haha.

Also, good riddance to the Chargers. I guess I know longer have a team to root for.

Bengals game…holy fk, they gave that game away.

This might get Lewis fired. Hill’s fumble was bad but the Cincy def certainly could’ve held a Steeler offense and a QB who couldn’t throw the ball long. But they couldn’t overcome their own stupidity. Burfict and Jones cost them that victory.

Fuck.

Seriously, this is what its like to be a mn fan.

All i can say is i had a feeling we would miss that, and we have a coach, qb, and team that we can believe in for next year.

If Bridgewater takes the next step you guys will be a force.

There was some good games this weekend. The steelers vs bengals and seahawks vs. vikings games were both hard fought defensive battles.

Next week we have a repeat of that Cardinals vs. Packers game. I think the Cardinals beat them again because of their stellar defense and how much pressure they will get on Rodgers. I also think Panthers over Seahawks, Broncos over Steelers, and my upset of the week, Chiefs over Patriots.

The holder was saying you can’t spin the ball when it’s that cold. Seems like a dumb excuse. I can’t believe he missed that kick.

Pats are going to get spanked Saturday. And even if they don’t, no prayer in Denver next week.

Things shaped up to walk Manning into SB 50. And that is JUST what the NFL wants. Wouldn’t be surprised to see whatever NFC team he plays in the SB get a couple bullshit calls and Manning win in a squeaker.

I donno man, Denver’s defense better show up throughout the playoffs. Their offense has not looked good.

We’ll see. I just don’t think the Pats OLine can hold KC long enough to score 24 points. And we know Denver can beat the Pats at home, obvi. So with Pitt hurting as bad as they are, I just don’t see how Denver doesn’t walk into the SB.

Don’t be so sure.

We’ve been hit or miss when it comes to elite pass rushing defenses, but getting Edelman back is going to be huge as it opens up a lot more of the playbook and has a trickle down effect on guys getting open. The Broncos should crush the Steelers, but NE or KC will be tough matchups. They split the regular season with KC and our game went to OT despite us being severely injured. It’s not like they are destroying people anymore either. Last four games are 2-2 and their point differential was exactly 0. Only three of their twelve wins are by more than one TD.

I wouldn’t sleep on KC and I wouldn’t sleep on the Pats ability to get it done in the playoffs. I think either can beat Denver, but like you said we’ll see. They’re the safest bet for the SB.

1 Like

Zona and KC in the super bowl

meh, fuck it I dont care as long as the Pats lose, hopefully somehow every team loses.

On this doll, show me where Tom Brady touched you.

Hue Jackson accepts Browns job before interviewing with Giants…

Wow… smh…

::points to heart:: Right here. Tom Brady touched my heart…

By heart you mean deflated balls, right?

I kid I kid…

KC has beaten Pittsburgh without Big Ben, Ravens, Browns, Chargers 2x, Lions, Raiders 2x, Bills Texans and Broncos. Other than the Broncos and the Steelers, we’re not talking about the iron of the NFL here.

They are playing well, no doubt about it. But the Patriots have Edelman rusty, but the foot is back at 100%, Amendola, Gronkowski, Hightower and the offensive line healthier and rested. There is no way they are going to lose to the Chiefs in Foxborough.

Andy Reid coaches not to lose. His time management skills suck.

The Patriots only legit loss is to Philly. They took both Denver and NY into OT with a bunch of guys out and basically mailed it in at Miami where they don’t often play well. In Denver they were up 2 TD’s in the 4th and were force to use a practice squad rookie to field punts and he muffed it.

Beans, if they win a 5th title, you’re not allowed to change your avatar.