2015 NFL Season

^^ Today’s news of Hardy switching up his twitter profile, which in turn forced his team to force him to re-change it… just wow.

Nevermind the lack of accountability, just the total of lack of awareness is staggering.

[quote]daltron wrote:
Luck out 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney. Just when you thought it was coming together for them, wow. At least MH still seems serviceable (which is crazy considering his age) and their division is so bad chances are they will still win it.[/quote]
Interesting. I don’t know much about kidney injuries but i wonder what is the difference between him and Keenan Allen who is out for the year with a lacerated kidney.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]daltron wrote:
Luck out 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney. Just when you thought it was coming together for them, wow. At least MH still seems serviceable (which is crazy considering his age) and their division is so bad chances are they will still win it.[/quote]
Interesting. I don’t know much about kidney injuries but i wonder what is the difference between him and Keenan Allen who is out for the year with a lacerated kidney.[/quote]

That’s a good question, I believe Allen’s was quite a bit more severe and they had to stop the bleeding non-surgically. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luck doesn’t come back this season if they don’t make the playoffs or are still in playoff contention come weeks 16 or 17.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
File this under, “He’s not wrong”

+1.

Funny

[quote]doogie wrote:
Funny

lol

The onion aside, the Bills were very fortunate to pull a win out last night. Jets D is legit. Bills D continues to be annoying as hell. Interesting to see McKelvin at safety. Would rather have seen him on Decker than Robey (who is not a bad nickle back, but is easily out sized). Starting to love AND hate Rambo. Most games he’s hitting his own team mates, and being a liability in coverage, but than every now and than he single handedly wins a fucking game. Look for Bills to draft a safety again next spring though. The best safeties not on IR atm are now older, converted corners (Graham, and McKelvin), which is fine but really don’t have an “in the box” kind of guy.

Looking forward to the rematch at the end of the year in Buffalo when Jets secondary is healthy, and Bills aren’t missing two thirds of their starting D line.

Man-o-man what a Sunday for football…

Can’t believe this thread is so dead.

Peyton bombs, Pats survive the dumpster fire, defaltegate curse continues as the Ravens eat shit again, Cowboys Seahawks & Green Bay all folding in games they should have won…

If I had to guess it’s going to be Bengals/Panthers in the Suberbowl, Panthers beating the Giants or Seahawks to get there and the Bengals beating the Pats or Steelers.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
defaltegate curse continues as the Ravens eat shit again[/quote]

Lol Beans…

Peyton bombs, Pats survive the dumpster fire, defaltegate curse continues as the Ravens eat shit again, Cowboys Seahawks & Green Bay all folding in games they should have won…

If I had to guess it’s going to be Bengals/Panthers in the Suberbowl, Panthers beating the Giants or Seahawks to get there and the Bengals beating the Pats or Steelers. [/quote]

The Cowboys are letting me down week after week. But, we are not dead yet.

Number 9 on the field and number 1 in our hearts. Tony Romo returns!!!

And Manziel looked pretty good yesterday, Beans. You left that out.

Such an even, unpredictable season so far. Yeah there are a couple of undefeated teams still - but (other than the Pats) until these teams pull off a playoff win (or 2) I’ll remain unconvinced. I have a soft spot for Cam and the Panthers tho - for someone who follows the game from outside the US for years I’ve thought that that dude is massively unappreciated.

Pats still finding a way to get it done. Giants had at least 3 chances to win that game but keep fluffing it up. Pats have their injury worries though (but they seem to keep winning, dammit).

With every passing week, seems more and more to me that this season, a half-decent team with ‘just’ 10-12 regular season wins can get hot in January and win the whole enchilada. That could happen any year I know, but with so many teams playing inconsistent football (Packers rated 25th in offense!?!), this season is just set up for this to happen.

Vikings 7-2, they continue to surprise, but it’s a well rounded team. Bridgewater can manage and get it done when it matters, wilson-esque almost.

[quote]justrob wrote:
I have a soft spot for Cam and the Panthers tho - for someone who follows the game from outside the US for years I’ve thought that that dude is massively unappreciated.

[/quote]

It’s because he is so up and down in the passing game. If he played ten years ago then maybe he would be more appreciated, but the passing game has evolved and his throwing skills are subpar. Don’t get me wrong, he has some great late game heroics some time, but that defense is what is scaring people, not Cam Newton.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

If I had to guess it’s going to be Bengals/Panthers in the Suberbowl, Panthers beating the Giants or Seahawks to get there and the Bengals beating the Pats or Steelers. [/quote]

[/quote]

No, the Cowboys are most definitely dead. They only have two more divisional games left against the Redskins and yes, while the NFC East is only second to the AFC South in being the shittiest division, I don’t see how they come back to win the division (which is what they have to do, they won’t make it as a wild card). I can’t see how the Cowboys a +3 to +4 win differential over the Giants or Eagles in the next seven games.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Vikings 7-2, they continue to surprise, but it’s a well rounded team. Bridgewater can manage and get it done when it matters, wilson-esque almost.[/quote]

Wilson-esque? Wilson isn’t a game manager. He has single-handedly won Seahawks games this year and is one of the most if not the most underrated QB in the league. Is Wilson top 5? No, but top 10? Definitely. Bridgewater is still developing.

[quote]daltron wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

No, the Cowboys are most definitely dead. They only have two more divisional games left against the Redskins and yes, while the NFC East is only second to the AFC South in being the shittiest division, I don’t see how they come back to win the division (which is what they have to do, they won’t make it as a wild card). I can’t see how the Cowboys a +3 to +4 win differential over the Giants or Eagles in the next seven games.
[/quote]

No, the Cowboys are not definitely dead. Look at the other teams remaining schedule. I can realistically seeing each team going 500 the remainder of the season. Just like their current record indicates. They each have a couple quality teams on their schedule. 9-7 wins the NFC East this year.

Eagles:
Bucs
Lions
Pats
Bills
Cardinals
Redskins
Giants

Redskins:
Panthers
Giants
Cowboys
Bears
Bills
Eagles
Cowboys

Giants:
Redskins
Jets
Dolphins
Panthers
Vikings
Eagles

I can easily see each team losing 3 of their remaining games.

I don’t see the Cowboys winning out with the Panthers, Pac, Jets and Bills on their schedule.

Three of those defenses are legit, for real, hard nosed motherfuckers. And the Packers should have their collective offensive heads out fo their ass soon, and have a serviceable D.

That said, I can see NJG going 3-3 with their schedule. But, the Giants are the only ones I see doing anything in the playoffs.

(Watch, they will fucking beat the pats in the superbowl again… lol)

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

defaltegate curse continues as the Ravens eat shit again[/quote]

Lol Beans…[/quote]

Hey, between Luck sucking donkey balls and Baltimore beating themselves even when they are about to win… Couldn’t ask for more to be honest. Don’t even care what happens to the Pats as long as Baltimore and Indy continue to look like massive piles of shit, I’m happy.

lol

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]daltron wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, the Cowboys are not definitely dead. Look at the other teams remaining schedule. I can realistically seeing each team going 500 the remainder of the season. Just like their current record indicates. They each have a couple quality teams on their schedule. 9-7 wins the NFC East this year.[/quote]

Lol, you really think Dallas wins out? Oh man…

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Vikings 7-2, they continue to surprise, but it’s a well rounded team. Bridgewater can manage and get it done when it matters, wilson-esque almost.[/quote]

Adrian Peterson is amazing. The Vikings have a good team.