T Nation

2015 NFL Off Season


#1

http://www.nfl.com/combine

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015

Seems everyone thinks Winston will go #1 in the draft.

I dont know kid just seems to be a head case.

Just wanted a different discussion than deflategate and "the play call"


#2

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Seems everyone thinks Winston will go #1 in the draft.

I dont know kid just seems to be a head case.

Just wanted a different discussion than deflategate and “the play call”[/quote]

Winston #1, Uggg…


#3

Who has the first pick this year?


#4

I’m calling it early, Browns go out on a limb and get Dorial Green Beckham and Winston in 1st round.


#5

I think Tampa will trade down with Philly. Get picks for this year and also get their 1st, or 2nd and 3rd, next year. Kelly will take Mariota and they’ll be off and running.

I have no clue what my Cards will do. Hopefully take Gordon or Dupree or trade down if possible.


#6

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Just wanted a different discussion than deflategate and “the play call”[/quote]

You can run but you can’t hide.


#7

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Who has the first pick this year? [/quote]
Tampa


#8

Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?


#9

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over.


#10

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over. [/quote]
I keep seeing Armstead pop up when Dallas is mentioned.


#11

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over. [/quote]

Depends on what happens at the RB position. If we don’t do something in free agency, DeMo gone probably to the Colts or Bills, Randle got arrested again the other day, we might have to make a move in the first round on a back.

I would like to see a QB taken somewhere in the draft, and a late round O-lineman from a small school.

But, this draft will be very heavy on the defensive side of the ball. Jerry will reward Marinelli with some new toys this off-season for sure.


#12

I’ve been hearing rumors of Mark Ingram going to Dallas, letting Murray leave via Free Agency is the right thing to do. I just can’t see him staying healthy next year and in today’s NFL rb has become very replaceable. Gotta show Dez the money.

I do hope my jets go after CJ spiller, teamed with ivory in the backfield would be an awesome combo


#13

Hmm.


#14

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I’ve been hearing rumors of Mark Ingram going to Dallas, letting Murray leave via Free Agency is the right thing to do. I just can’t see him staying healthy next year and in today’s NFL rb has become very replaceable. Gotta show Dez the money.

I do hope my jets go after CJ spiller, teamed with ivory in the backfield would be an awesome combo[/quote]

I would not complain seeing Ingram in Dallas for the right price.


#15

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over. [/quote]
You follow this site?


#16

[quote]silverblood wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over. [/quote]
You follow this site?
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/[/quote]

No I “didn’t” follow that site. I do follow that site now. I have seen some post from them show up in my news feed before.

Thank you for posting this kind sir


#17

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Hmm.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/25061316/report-ndamukong-suh-wants-to-sign-with-seahawks[/quote]

Shit man. That would suck if he ended up there.


#18

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over. [/quote]
You follow this site?
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/[/quote]

No I “didn’t” follow that site. I do follow that site now. I have seen some post from them show up in my news feed before.

Thank you for posting this kind sir
[/quote]
Hope you enjoy it. The overall site is great. I’ve read some great articles covering everything from bulls too rank for jr’s, to reservation b-ball, to who’s the best flopper in soccer.


#19

[quote]silverblood wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Hey Derek542, are the Cowboys going to draft smart again this year or is Jerry going to be involved?[/quote]
God I dont know, we need DL bad, lets hope Stephen and Marinneli will take over. [/quote]
You follow this site?
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/[/quote]

No I “didn’t” follow that site. I do follow that site now. I have seen some post from them show up in my news feed before.

Thank you for posting this kind sir
[/quote]
Hope you enjoy it. The overall site is great. I’ve read some great articles covering everything from bulls too rank for jr’s, to reservation b-ball, to who’s the best flopper in soccer.
http://www.sbnation.com/[/quote]

Thanks man.


#20

Incognito to sign with the bills