2014 NFL Thread II

[quote]mbdix wrote:

When you asked how many QB’s we went through, I assumed you were talking about how many QB’s the coaching staff decided to start based on performance and giving their team the best chance of winning. Not every qb who has taken a snap because of injury as well. From 2001 to 2005 we went through a period where we were trying to find our next qb. We went through ~8. Then Romo, end of the search.

Brings me back to Manziel. The Browns have their qb answer already on their team. He is just on the bench for the time being. [/quote]

How could you possibly know Manziel is the qb of the future in Cleveland?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

When you asked how many QB’s we went through, I assumed you were talking about how many QB’s the coaching staff decided to start based on performance and giving their team the best chance of winning. Not every qb who has taken a snap because of injury as well. From 2001 to 2005 we went through a period where we were trying to find our next qb. We went through ~8. Then Romo, end of the search.

Brings me back to Manziel. The Browns have their qb answer already on their team. He is just on the bench for the time being. [/quote]

How could you possibly know Manziel is the qb of the future in Cleveland? [/quote]
He is from Texas

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/2014_nfl_thread

[quote]mbdix wrote:

How could you possibly know Manziel is the qb of the future in Cleveland? [/quote]
He is from Texas[/quote]

I mean come on guys, Manziel is cant miss. QB’s like him with his skill set have always performed really well in the NFL. Oh wait…

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

He is from Texas[/quote]

I mean come on guys, Manziel is cant miss. QB’s like him with his skill set have always performed really well in the NFL. Oh wait…[/quote]
lol I have been on record and actually a bet with some one on here that Manziel will be broke in half and not be successful in the NFL.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

He is from Texas[/quote]

I mean come on guys, Manziel is cant miss. QB’s like him with his skill set have always performed really well in the NFL. Oh wait…[/quote]

Don’t try and point this out to Cooper in relation to Kaperdick.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

He is from Texas[/quote]

Don’t try and point this out to Cooper in relation to Kaperdick. [/quote]
Beans Kapernick is the next coming of Jesus and will take all to the promise land.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

He is from Texas[/quote]

Where is that silly sumbitch??

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

He is from Texas[/quote]

Where is that silly sumbitch??[/quote]
Wait for a San Fran win then he will be here

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Where is that silly sumbitch??[/quote]
Wait for a San Fran win then he will be here[/quote]

lmao… Nah he doesn’t post anywhere these days. I think he must have had his baby… And we all know how that goes.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

He is from Texas[/quote]

I’m sure he would say something along the lines that they “san fran” had already proven you could win with a QB like that.

Steve Young

Any chance the Cowboy’s finish 8-8…If they lose tonight I think that happens

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
Any chance the Cowboy’s finish 8-8…If they lose tonight I think that happens[/quote]

No chance they finish 8-8. They should win tonight

I think the Cowboys will win out. When, I say win out, I mean every game the rest of this season and get number 6

Clowney out for the year. Did he even play two games this season? He’s young, so I’m sure he’ll recover but the guy seems to be made of glass. Texans fans gotta be disappointed.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
Clowney out for the year. Did he even play two games this season? He’s young, so I’m sure he’ll recover but the guy seems to be made of glass. Texans fans gotta be disappointed. [/quote]
To be honest I completely forgot about that dude. I don’t remember ever seeing him in any highlights.

God the Bears are terrible…

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Any chance the Cowboy’s finish 8-8…If they lose tonight I think that happens[/quote]

[/quote]
Well they got back to form last night which was good.

I dont think they can run with the Eagles this year. Our defense continues to prove that they cannot stop a team when it really matters.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

I dont think they can run with the Eagles this year. Our defense continues to prove that they cannot stop a team when it really matters. [/quote]

10-6 looks like it should be good for a playoff spot though, and I have a hard time seeing Dallas dropping all 3 remaining games(Philly and Indy are both good teams/tough games, but Washington should be a win at minimum).

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

I dont think they can run with the Eagles this year. Our defense continues to prove that they cannot stop a team when it really matters. [/quote]

Haha

I am excited about the Cowboys game against Philly part 2.

The first one, the Cowboys played a Sunday night game in NY prior. Tony Romo was playing a game on the same day he normally returns to practice on a typical week.

Romo didn’t take a shot prior to the game. To help with his fractured back and broken rib. Bad decision on his part, but fact.

Up until Beasley’s fumble we were still in the game. I admit that we got beat that day, but I didn’t take away from that game that we are out matched against Philly in any way. I don’t only believe the Cowboys can beat Philly, I know they will beat Philly in Philly a week from Sunday. Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl this year, and will get that 6th trophy.