2012 Presidential Debates

ABC in conjunction with youtube will stream the debates live.

Alright, Mitt is surprising me. Obama is flustered and halting.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Alright, Mitt is surprising me. Obama is flustered and halting.[/quote]

Agree… Had not expected that

If this keeps up, it will be a Romney blowout.

This is clearly Mitt’s arena. Economics I mean. Between Him and Obama.

This is a drubbing so far which I did not see comin.

Clearly the republican nomination debates resulted in a much better prepared Romney. He seems so much more comfortable than Obama up there

What happened to the smooth talking Obama? This is downright odd

Mitt Romney is seriously impressing me. Not only with content but, his eye contact, confidence, and enthusiasm.

Obama really cannot talk without a teleprompter, he stutters and stops constantly. If I was him I would be pretty embarrassed.

Romney is drinking Obama’s milkshake.

Also, does anyone feel like Obama isn’t taking this debate seriously. i.e he turned around and then turned back with a smile when he heard some type of noise behind him…Maybe I’m just nitpicking.

uhh ehh…uhh…

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Also, does anyone feel like Obama isn’t taking this debate seriously. i.e he turned around and then turned back with a smile when he heard some type of noise behind him…Maybe I’m just nitpicking.[/quote]

It seems more like nerves to me. I have not seen him hold any type of eye contact.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Mitt Romney is seriously impressing me. Not only with content but, his eye contact, confidence, and enthusiasm. [/quote]Yep

I think this debate has been moderated very fairly. Romney obviously came in more prepared and polished. It’s not over yet, but I think it’s safe to say romney has won this barring a last minute gaffe. Obama is rusty without a doubt. It’s just not arguable who is winning. I’m shocked it’s been this one-sided.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Mitt Romney is seriously impressing me. Not only with content but, his eye contact, confidence, and enthusiasm. [/quote]Yep
[/quote]

x2

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Also, does anyone feel like Obama isn’t taking this debate seriously. i.e he turned around and then turned back with a smile when he heard some type of noise behind him…Maybe I’m just nitpicking.[/quote]

I’d call that nitpicking.

Romney is much better prepared.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

I’d call that nitpicking.

Romney is much better prepared.[/quote]

He’s bullied Obama . comprehensively.