2012 Olympia

Right around the corner. No cutler this year so no whining about his refrigerator waist thank god. Phil will take first barring a major fuck up, so most of the excitement will be who places 2nd and how some of the new guys do. Im looking to see how ced mcmillan and shawn rhoden do.

ill say

1. Heath
  2. Wolf
  3. Kai
  4. Branch
  5. Ced

hopefully someone newer can break the top three though

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
Right around the corner. No cutler this year so no whining about his refrigerator waist thank god. Phil will take first barring a major fuck up, so most of the excitement will be who places 2nd and how some of the new guys do. Im looking to see how ced mcmillan and shawn rhoden do.

ill say

1. Heath
  2. Wolf
  3. Kai
  4. Branch
  5. Ced

hopefully someone newer can break the top three though[/quote]

1. Heath
  2. Kai
  3. Branch/Wolf/Evan
  4. Branch/Wolf/Evan
  5. Branch/Wolf/Evan
  6. Dexter

Cedric won’t even break the top 15…

…because he isn’t even doing the Olympia. You mad?

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

…because he isn’t even doing the Olympia. You mad?[/quote]

I am!

But I’m even madder that ugly awkward noisy Branch Warren is still in it.

Anyway, I think if Kai comes in absolutely dry and shredded, bye bye Phil!

I love Phil and thought he was near perfect last year. But Kai is huge (bigger than Phil) with no weak points (okay, if you consider grapefruit penetration a weak point, I might be wrong) and has that classic old school shape with today’s size.

1. Phil
  2. Kai
  3. Dennis
  4. Dex
  5. Branch

Personally I’d like to see Brandon Curry hit top 5. I was really impressed with his showing last year, and if he can come in larger and leaner, he MIGHT be able to hit top 6.

Vic and Tony are always threats as well. Wait… didn’t one of them retire?

What/where’s the best place to watch this? YouTube, after the fact? Blogs?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Anyway, I think if Kai comes in absolutely dry and shredded, bye bye Phil!

I love Phil and thought he was near perfect last year. But Kai is huge (bigger than Phil) with no weak points (okay, if you consider grapefruit penetration a weak point, I might be wrong) and has that classic old school shape with today’s size.

1. Phil
  2. Kai
  3. Dennis
  4. Dex
  5. Branch

Personally I’d like to see Brandon Curry hit top 5. I was really impressed with his showing last year, and if he can come in larger and leaner, he MIGHT be able to hit top 6.

Vic and Tony are always threats as well. Wait… didn’t one of them retire?[/quote]

Vic is also skipping the Olympia.

Edit: Also Shawn Rhoden is my pick for a dark horse who could break into the top 6.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
What/where’s the best place to watch this? YouTube, after the fact? Blogs?[/quote]

I think BBing.com livestreams it.

I personally like Kai and Wolfe, but unless Phil screws up in a major way he’ll take it again.

If he nails his conditioning its going to be Kai’s year. So…

1. Kai
    2.Heath
    3.Branch/Wolf

I reckon Kai will be close, but i think Phil will probably just edge him. Kai hasnt done any shows this year so far has he?

[quote]TheGift wrote:
I reckon Kai will be close, but i think Phil will probably just edge him. Kai hasnt done any shows this year so far has he?[/quote]

No

Phil will be shredded as he seems to always be…

IF…big if…kai’s prep, scratch that - his prep seems to be good most times, if he PEAKS correctly and can get dry whilst staying full freaky I don’t think Phil can beat him w/ what he has. Kai is better if both are on point…

I’d like to see Wolf, Evan, and Shawn all jump over veiny chest shit back Branch. i repect the heck out of how branch trains and he seems like an alright dude in the kill things, usa usa usa god chanting, big texas type of way but as others have pointed out…he’s not pretty.

we’ll see…

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
Phil will be shredded as he seems to always be…

IF…big if…kai’s prep, scratch that - his prep seems to be good most times, if he PEAKS correctly and can get dry whilst staying full freaky I don’t think Phil can beat him w/ what he has. Kai is better if both are on point…

I’d like to see Wolf, Evan, and Shawn all jump over veiny chest shit back Branch. i repect the heck out of how branch trains and he seems like an alright dude in the kill things, usa usa usa god chanting, big texas type of way but as others have pointed out…he’s not pretty.

we’ll see…[/quote]

I agree with everything you just said.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]TheGift wrote:
I reckon Kai will be close, but i think Phil will probably just edge him. Kai hasnt done any shows this year so far has he?[/quote]

No[/quote]

How is he in the O then? Don’t they have to take 1st in a qualifier to get in unless they’re Mr. O? Or is it a “once you’re in you’re in forever” type thing?

Kai should win if he comes in dry, 99% chance he will fuck up again. Meadows should prep him for this one!

there’s somthing about phil’s synthol-esque crazy muscle bellies i just dont like.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
… veiny chest shit back Branch…[/quote]

LOL~!

No argument from me!
Everything about that guy’s stage presence is so off-putting.

Hardcore in the gym and in life do NOT always translate well onstage.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]TheGift wrote:

No[/quote]

How is he in the O then? Don’t they have to take 1st in a qualifier to get in unless they’re Mr. O? Or is it a “once you’re in you’re in forever” type thing?[/quote]

Top 5 at the Olympia get an automatic Qualification for next years Olympia. Kai was third last year thus he qualifies.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

Yeah! What’s the reasone he isn’t competing? I’m curious to see how he will do on that stage. Hopefully next year. I’m hoping for Centopani to make a mark then.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

Yeah! What’s the reasone he isn’t competing? I’m curious to see how he will do on that stage. Hopefully next year. I’m hoping for Centopani to make a mark then.[/quote]

Not sure about his reasoning. Could be he can’t get time off since he is in the military or maybe he just doesn’t feel he can make a big impact at the Olympia yet.

Evan will be in the mix for the top 5 spot. Honestly i would have Evan and Wolf battling for third and forth with Branch in fifth but realistically it will probably be Branch in third with Wolf and Evan battling for forth and fifth.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

I am!

But I’m even madder that ugly awkward noisy Branch Warren is still in it.[/quote]

:frowning: I like Branch…

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]TheGift wrote:

No[/quote]

How is he in the O then? Don’t they have to take 1st in a qualifier to get in unless they’re Mr. O? Or is it a “once you’re in you’re in forever” type thing?[/quote]

Top 5 at the Olympia get an automatic Qualification for next years Olympia. Kai was third last year thus he qualifies. [/quote]

If i’m not wrong they changed the rules such that only top 3 automatically qualifies. Wolf had to do the arnold this yr coz he was 5th