2012 Arnold Random Training Clips

A bunch of heavy stuff from the last couple of weeks:

lol at your crazy-stupid-retard-strength. Just utter lol.

Also, you SLDL way above my max DL. Inspiring and dishearting at the same time.

One strong dude!

What are you planning on opening with and what are you trying to hit? Are you going to make it to the XPC meet that same weekend?

The badass-edness of the lifting speaks for itself. One thing that I think often fails to get its due is how great a last name “Hedlesky” is for a powerlifter. The sound of the word brings to mind someone as big as an ox.

When are you going to start SLDLing oil tankers?

[quote]frankjl wrote:
What are you planning on opening with and what are you trying to hit? Are you going to make it to the XPC meet that same weekend?[/quote]

I’m going to open around 750, go for a new PR at 816, and then do something nuts on my 3rd.

The heavtweights and multiply guys are lifting that sunday, right? At the Veterans Memorial? I am planning on coming by and watching, my flight doesnt leave until monday morning.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
The badass-edness of the lifting speaks for itself. One thing that I think often fails to get its due is how great a last name “Hedlesky” is for a powerlifter. The sound of the word brings to mind someone as big as an ox.[/quote]

Ha. “Badass-edness.” My coaches and scouts used to say Hedlesky was a gret football name… until they all realized I was a terrible at football.

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
When are you going to start SLDLing oil tankers?[/quote]

Soon…

Why were you terrible at football?

(I’ve just joined a sunday team over here in UK and am yet to realise just how terrible I am - as at most sports demanding any level of skill)

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:

[quote]frankjl wrote:
What are you planning on opening with and what are you trying to hit? Are you going to make it to the XPC meet that same weekend?[/quote]

I’m going to open around 750, go for a new PR at 816, and then do something nuts on my 3rd.

The heavtweights and multiply guys are lifting that sunday, right? At the Veterans Memorial? I am planning on coming by and watching, my flight doesnt leave until monday morning.[/quote]

Friday night is the Bench Only flights, Saturday is the XPC meet (Pro/Elite only), Sunday is the International Open which is multiply and raw for anybody not competing on Saturday.

Next year it will be at the Veteran’s Memorial – this year it’s at the Ultimate Sports Center which is about 10-15 minutes away from downtown Columbus.