2011 Womens Powerlifting Seminar & Training Weekend

Direct from Laura Phelps-Sweatt and the Sweatt Shop in Cincinnati Ohio:

Hello Ladies! It’s official!

The date has been set for the 2011 Women’s Powerlifting Seminar & Training Weekend!

I will be hosting the event April 2nd & 3rd at Sweatt Shop Personal Training in Cincinnati, Ohio. Women of all strength levels and experience are welcome and encouraged to attend! This will be an amazing opportunity for all of us to train together and discuss issues exclusive to women.

Please follow this link to the Flyer/Registration Form: http://www.alleshouse.net/2011%20Women’s%20Seminar.pdf . Please feel free to contact me with questions or for more information!

You won’t want to miss this! See you all in April!

*** Updated the link ****

lilP - the link didn’t work for me for some reason…

i googled “2011 laura phelps seminar” and it came up

copy/paste attempt:

Hosted By Laura Phelps-Sweatt and Sweatt Shop Personal Training
April 2nd & 3rd, 2011
Sweatt Shop Personal Training
4627 Carlynn Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Saturday, April 2nd, 9:00 a.m.: Sunday, April 3rd, 9:00 a.m.:
-Squat/Deadlift Training Discussion -Bench Press Training Discussion
-Squat/Deadlift Gear Discussion -Bench Press Gear Discussion
-Squat/Deadlift Training Session -Bench Press Training Session
-Open Womenâ??s Discussion -Nutrition Discussion
-Vitamin and Supplementation
Discussion
Cost: $50 per person. T-Shirt and One Lunch will be included.
Please send check and completed form to:
Laura Phelps-Sweatt, 4627 Carlynn Dr. Unit A. Cincinnati, OH 45241

alright, it’s close enough for me to come, but, i’m not mobile.

grrrr. will try to find a way to get there.

it’d be fucking awesome to meet other pw’s!!

sounds awesome! I’ll be there in spirit. :slight_smile:

[quote]nlmain wrote:
lilP - the link didn’t work for me for some reason…[/quote]

http://www.alleshouse.net/2011%20Women’s%20Seminar.pdf

I think this works now…I also updated the orignial post with the link.

CBear - it would be great to see you there !! I’m sure if you need a ride, we could work something out…

aw man!!! I’d love to go but can’t :{

alas I’m glad you posted it for all the peeps who can! most envious I am :slight_smile:

CBear you and lil power should to team up…and give us the cliff notes --and pictures!

I’m sure I could find SOMETHING and SOMEONE to take pictures of… teehee.

OH! you meant the SEMINAR!! oh.

yeah, sure, that too.

lilp- it’ll be right before i get my license back (4/7 is THE day) and i’ll have time to see if i can get privileges to drive down there. i mean, the legal, hassleless way is worth a shot, amirite?

thanks for the offer, will keep that in mind!

you meant the swallows, didnt ya? i’m a LOT bigger than a coconut.

Wow this sounds really cool. Might have to try to make it down.

[quote]Stronggirl33 wrote:
Wow this sounds really cool. Might have to try to make it down. [/quote]

Yes, you should come down…I’m sure we’ll all learn a thing or two. :wink:

Vikki, is there a date that the form needs to be sent in by, or a limited number of spots?

I just realized that my spring break begins that weekend AND I have a few friends that have already committed to an invite to WSBB that weekend so I might tag along for the road trip. I’m still undecided and was wondering how much time I had to get things sorted out.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
Vikki, is there a date that the form needs to be sent in by, or a limited number of spots?

I just realized that my spring break begins that weekend AND I have a few friends that have already committed to an invite to WSBB that weekend so I might tag along for the road trip. I’m still undecided and was wondering how much time I had to get things sorted out.[/quote]

Laura said no limited # of spots, the more, the merrier. This seminar is in Cincinnati, were as WSBB is in Columbus, Oh…about a 100 mile trip

It would be great to meet you if you can make, it will be a blast.

[quote]lil power wrote:

I just realized that my spring break begins that weekend AND I have a few friends that have already committed to an invite to WSBB that weekend so I might tag along for the road trip. I’m still undecided and was wondering how much time I had to get things sorted out.[/quote]

Laura said no limited # of spots, the more, the merrier. This seminar is in Cincinnati, were as WSBB is in Columbus, Oh…about a 100 mile trip

It would be great to meet you if you can make, it will be a blast. [/quote]

Call me crazy, but I never thought the drive between C-bus and Cincy was bad. As far as I know, everyone involved has made a weekend trip out of going to C-bus and knows what they’re getting into. But thanks for the warning. lol.

I talked to a few of the people involved and it sounds like its pretty definite. Maybe I’ll even go the extra mile and pick up Cbear.

It would be awesome to meet everyone there.

Call me crazy, but I never thought the drive between C-bus and Cincy was bad. As far as I know, everyone involved has made a weekend trip out of going to C-bus and knows what they’re getting into. But thanks for the warning. lol.

I talked to a few of the people involved and it sounds like its pretty definite. Maybe I’ll even go the extra mile and pick up Cbear.

It would be awesome to meet everyone there.[/quote]

Now I don’t think I could be even more excited !!! AWESOME !

bumping this just to remind all you strong chicks it’s a week out, still room for anyone that wants to attend.