2011 NCAA Tournament

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
I work from home, so my status is “Do not disturb - in meeting” all motherfuckin day.[/quote]

Luuuuucky man.[/quote]

Pretty sure I saw you at the gym.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:
I attend UK and I fucking hate them and their piece of shit fans. I grew up a UL fan and remain one, so needless to say I’ll be rooting for them.

Let’s talk seeding; how the fucking fuck did UNC and their 2 wins against the rpi top-50 get a 2 seed?[/quote]

It is very sad that you hate the school. So why are you attending UK instead of U of L? Did you not get in because your SAT scores were too high?

I hated UK fans when I was a student. However, the big blue idiots give the team an advantage on road games and in tournaments.

About your coach: no morals clause? Rick Pitino Scandal | New York Post

Sweet, i’m already 0-2 in my bracket. Stupid Butler.

You’re more than likely 0-3 now, I don’t know many people who had UL going out round 1(Kentucky fans?)

Yup, I had Louisville going to the sweet sixteen and losing to Kansas. That is going to hurt. Nobody in the group of people i’m doing brackets with picked Louisville to lose that game. Some people did pick them to lose in the second round. Fucking overrated big east, just like last year. I should have learned.

It’s nice to have four channels to switch to.

3-1 so far, had Clemson over WVU. I always pick Clemson when they make it for some reason, and they always lose early regardless of their seeding.

[quote]mud lark wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:
I attend UK and I fucking hate them and their piece of shit fans. I grew up a UL fan and remain one, so needless to say I’ll be rooting for them.

Let’s talk seeding; how the fucking fuck did UNC and their 2 wins against the rpi top-50 get a 2 seed?[/quote]

It is very sad that you hate the school. So why are you attending UK instead of U of L? Did you not get in because your SAT scores were too high?

I hated UK fans when I was a student. However, the big blue idiots give the team an advantage on road games and in tournaments.

About your coach: no morals clause? Rick Pitino Scandal | New York Post

[/quote]

I actually had a full ride anywhere in the state of Kentucky as an undergrad. Being a National Merit Finalist has its advantages, it would seem.

I went to UK because I wanted to get away from my bubble of an existence in Louisville. But then again, as I am not an athlete it makes little sense for me to choose my college as if I were.

I hate UK fans because they are overwhelmingly classless, redneck, racist, etc etc.

Fuck UL’s performance today. They looked like a bunch of scrubs and got beat by a decidedly worse team.

Cute link too. I won’t click it, but I assume it’s about Karen Sypher. Don’t care. He’s paid to coach basketball.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Yup, I had Louisville going to the sweet sixteen and losing to Kansas. That is going to hurt. Nobody in the group of people i’m doing brackets with picked Louisville to lose that game. Some people did pick them to lose in the second round. Fucking overrated big east, just like last year. I should have learned.

It’s nice to have four channels to switch to.[/quote]

In fairness, they did have 5 of 8 in the Elite 8 two years ago and half of the FF that year as well. I had UL losing in the Sweet 16 and I’m a fan, so I guess I’m still alive considering that bracket pool was with a bunch of UL fans.

UTAH STATE!!

30-3

WAC Champions

RPI 17

And a 12 seed?? FUCK YOU!!

WE BELIEVE!

Well thanks Louisville…fuck…

I left work early today to catch the early games at the bar.

So far I only missed Clemson and Louisville. Of course I had Louisville going to the Sweet 16 so that hurts. Bastards!!

Anyone else going for the Gonzaga upset tonight?

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
UTAH STATE!!

30-3

WAC Champions

RPI 17

And a 12 seed?? FUCK YOU!!

WE BELIEVE!

HD I Believe! Utah State Men's Basketball! 1080P - YouTube [/quote]

Ya that’s a pretty raw deal, I was shocked at that when I saw the bracket unveil on Sunday. They didn’t even do you the favor of putting you against Vandy who probably should’ve been an 8/9…

Glass half full though, KState is like the most Jackal and Hyde team in the country, if Pullen doesn’t play very well you guys should handle that game fine.

I haven’t lost a game since the 0-3 start, but it looks like i’m going to lose to late games. UCLA better finish this game or I will be losing 3 late games. It will be a serious choke job if they do.

Go Aztecs baby!!

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

I work from home, so my status is “Do not disturb - in meeting” all motherfuckin day.[/quote]

Luuuuucky man.[/quote]

Pretty sure I saw you at the gym.[/quote]

What gym?

Well my Gauchos got destroyed today…

way to go BYU- 4 scorers in double digits? nice.

14 of 16 in my realistic bracket…not too bad.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

Go Aztecs baby!![/quote]

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

What gym?[/quote]

Gold’s in Mt. View.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

What gym?[/quote]

Gold’s in Mt. View.[/quote]

That’s not where I lift. I realized yesterday was an off day anyways so there was no way you could’ve seen me.

What upsets are people taking today?