2011 Beards and Moustaches World Champs

Story

Official Site

[quote]

The Beards and Moustaches World Championship 2011 took place in Trondheim, Norway, featuring “the world’s most elaborate facial hair.”

Contestants are judged in several categories, including “sideburns freestyle” and “Fu Manchu.”

Though Germany has historically dominated the sport, the United States has continued a climb that began in 2009 (when the competition was held in Alaska) to vie for the lead, according to the contest’s official site.

This year, the USA took home six golds, while Germany garnered seven. 15 countries competed;[/quote]

Did you see the guy who made a whole landscape in his beard/mustache/sideburns? He even made a hair tree and hair moose. It was insane

[quote]gregron wrote:
Did you see the guy who made a whole landscape in his beard/mustache/sideburns? He even made a hair tree and hair moose. It was insane[/quote]

I knew you would find this interesting :slight_smile:

I have now learned that Germans love their facial hair.

I wouldn’t have believed it without a pic.

Amazing stuff. Makes me embarrassed at my own pathetic growth. Oh well, there’s still time

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I wouldn’t have believed it without a pic.[/quote]

thats the one! So awesome.

they were showing pics from the competition on ESPN the other day… Sports Nation always has some random funny stuff