T Nation

2011 Arnold Classic

Always liked Rockel and felt he was sort of overlooked as he wasn’t a big name, never really got much coverage in the mags, not the tallest guy etc etc. Last year things really started clicking for the man,… we’ll see what this year has in store though.

S

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
.[/quote]

holysumbitch.

Thats intense.

THat is one dry sumbitch. Grainy as shit!

id also like to point out that his Arm is nuts. In his rear double bi shot, His bicep looks tiny and his brachialis is THICK.

Evan is looking rediculous!

He is 4:50-5:15 ish…holy hell…

He debuts today in 40 minutes at the Flex Pro…Going to be an exciting comp.

Awesome Vid Austin.

And as a sidenote, i really need to find a gym like that lol

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

Awesome Vid Austin.

And as a sidenote, i really need to find a gym like that lol[/quote]

I’m not to keen on “Janie’s got a gun” playing in the background at the end of the clip though…

Not bad

evans definatly building momentum, beats dexter jackson to take the flex pro title

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Not bad[/quote]

His upper third looks like it really does belong on a top-5 olympian or so. Crazy!
Lower half I dunno. Small waist which is great, his obliques don’t push out to the side as much as Ronnie’s and Cutler’s do…
But his legs and lower back just don’t seem as freaky as his delts, upper back and arms?

Wonder how he’ll do at the O, against Heath especially…

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Not bad[/quote]

His upper third looks like it really does belong on a top-5 olympian or so. Crazy!
Lower half I dunno. Small waist which is great, his obliques don’t push out to the side as much as Ronnie’s and Cutler’s do…
But his legs and lower back just don’t seem as freaky as his delts, upper back and arms?

[/quote]

and against branch in 2 weeks at the arnold

[quote]sid132 wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Not bad[/quote]

[/quote]

and against branch in 2 weeks at the arnold[/quote]

Oof… That’s right…
Branch’s upper body isn’t as good as Evan’s (dunno about chest though), but his legs are freaky as hell and he’s always peeled at shows… So branch has 2 things going for him that often win shows at the higher levels, plus being a vet.

TBH I prefer Evan’s current physique over Branch’s (despite Branch’s recent improvements), but I still feel a lot more respect for Branch…

Anybody know what Evan is putting up these days? He’s one of the few guys who train quite differently from most top pros, and it’s hard to tell due to that…

Good work keeping this thread alive.
Fucking sweet video

[quote]sid132 wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Not bad[/quote]

[/quote]

and against branch in 2 weeks at the arnold[/quote]

Oof… That’s right…
Branch’s upper body isn’t as good as Evan’s (dunno about chest though), but his legs are freaky as hell and he’s always peeled at shows… So branch has 2 things going for him that often win shows at the higher levels, plus being a vet.

TBH I prefer Evan’s current physique over Branch’s (despite Branch’s recent improvements), but I still feel a lot more respect for Branch…

Anybody know what Evan is putting up these days? He’s one of the few guys who train quite differently from most top pros, and it’s hard to tell due to that…
[/quote]

only from recent videos but deadlifts with 585 for reps 2 weeks out from a show is best ive seen so far

405 x 8 flat bench…as seen in the vid I posted…585 for reps on deads, pretty easily…He’s strong. 315 x 11+ on military press.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KennyRedd22#p/u/3/HGjBN70eaTE

Well, he’s got momentum (if you believe that it actually helps in BBing) going in to the Arnold, but I’m sure a lot of people agree that Dex wasn’t at his best,… and actually, to be honest, even though I love Evan, after watching some video clips, especially the last call out I believe where they were both put through the mandatories, I would have called it for Dex, he was just more ‘complete’ IMO. Of course, if all the judges went for shape over conditioning I never would have won any of the shows I did, so maybe I should just shut the hell up -lol. Gonna be glue to my computer during the Arnold though, without Kai and Heath, it’s gonna be interesting.

S

I think Wolf got shunned to 4th place for leaving Flex to resign with MD. Fouad didnt beat Wolf.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I think Wolf got shunned to 4th place for leaving Flex to resign with MD. Fouad didnt beat Wolf. [/quote]

Edit. And Im not a Wolf fan at all, cant stand his rear poses.