200mg Cyp a Week Only

Say you take 200mg Cy a week for 10weeks. When would you start taking clomid and what doses.

180lb start end 198lb.

Thanks KJ

This sounds like you are planning a cycle? If so, you are teetering between TRT and AAS doses.

If you have TRT related questions, feel free to post them here. If you have cycle questions, post them here:

Did you already do this? You are showing start and end weight.

So you just finished your cycle?

da funk is going on here

This is just shit. 18lbs in 10 weeks with 200mg/wk. I’m calling bullshit.

We could not find info for 200 a week PCT.its low I guess
Well most figured since it such a low dose and start PCT after 1 week of last poke. 100 clomid for first week and 50 till finished. Yes! the man has been training for 20 + years and has build a strong foundation naturally. Ya! it sounds like BS, but I understand…im jealous too…your not alone…dam him. This is why he probably was able to gain 18 lb. High calories diet and 45 minute intense workouts. Sort of a dorian yates/mentzer style HIT. Also, include are big three deads, squat and clean are included each week.

Thank for the replies homies!

I’d wait 10 days

10 days sound like a good number. Ya! next one will be the common 250 every 3 days, with armidex, clomid and novladex in hand. There was no need for the the nolvadex this time…save for the next. What good for the acne will on? Thank guy for all the info. I will post a photo of his swooolness.

200mg/wk is TRT dose. About the same as high natural test. Useless cycle and an 18lb gain is not realistic. It would be the same as gaining 18lbs naturally and I don’t believe it. I don’t care what base he had. I’m not jealous, I just don’t believe it.

[quote]installglass wrote:
200mg/wk is TRT dose. About the same as high natural test. [/quote]

not exactly…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

not exactly…[/quote]

I said about, I know it’s actually more like double natural and still above high natural. I’m just not buying 18lbs in 10 weeks on 200mg

sorry Heme is 194 this morning. The last time…weight was in the evening and eating heavy all day. Here is a pick of heme at 45 years old. Hitting it for over 20 naturally…well one cycle of andro…about 10 years ago. Always been really thin…started at a weight of 130lb at age 20. Goal is to be 210lb.

[quote]Koontaj wrote:
sorry Heme is 194 this morning. The last time…weight was in the evening and eating heavy all day. Here is a pick of heme at 45 years old. Hitting it for over 20 naturally…well one cycle of andro…about 10 years ago. Always been really thin…started at a weight of 130lb at age 20. Goal is to be 210lb.
[/quote]

Build those forearms with lots more dead lifts. But yeah you done good.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estradiol_why_you_should_care

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/lab_work_and_blood_testing

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_planning

Will do. I do weak spot training for forearms and calves at beginning when fresh. I need to start doing farmer walks again, as well.

[quote]MAK40 wrote:
da funk is going on here[/quote]

Exactly.

This has been in first and third person. OP seems to make the claim that this is himself, then someone else, then himself again. If OP or his friend is in the picture then great for them, but I still smell something funny.

I smell estrogen level rising…lol. ya its a mystery. Still at 194lb…

more like 3 times higher than natural

[quote]mtbcobra wrote:

more like 3 times higher than natural[/quote]
Do you believe me? Now Im at 196lb morning weight after dump…Maybe its the ice cream and cookies I have been eating with my balance diet…lol

[quote]Koontaj wrote:

[quote]mtbcobra wrote:

more like 3 times higher than natural[/quote]
Do you believe me? Now Im at 196lb morning weight after dump…Maybe its the ice cream and cookies I have been eating with my balance diet…lol[/quote]

No. And once again is this you or your friend? You don’t seem to know. If you had bothered to read my previous posts I stated that it was higher than natural but still not enough to be effective. You know, you don’t have to convince me. Are you happy? Or your friend or whoever this is. That is all that matters. I will never believe you especially with your inconsistent posts. Are you jealous of him like you said before or are you him?

Once again. Whoever is in the picture. I’m happy for them. They are looking good. I just don’t care to continue this anymore. It really doesn’t affect me. Whether you are honest not makes no difference to me.