200kg Snatch

200kg snatch by Chinese lifter Tro Lolo. Amazing speed.

good stuff!

Trololol

get it

takes quite an athlete

WTF? Lol.

Phenomenal.

That announcer sounds like hes faking his laugh.

I remember watching this video a while back and this is the Nationals if I remember correctly. The Chinese teams have several lifters competing on the same team where some lifters are just there to screw up the timing of athletes on other teams or give some more rest time for their own teammates and are not really there to distinguish themselves or anything.

This was obviously the case here and from the commentary, even the announcers were kind of surprised and the lifter looked quite embarrassed.

[quote]CybernatorX wrote:
I remember watching this video a while back and this is the Nationals if I remember correctly. The Chinese teams have several lifters competing on the same team where some lifters are just there to screw up the timing of athletes on other teams or give some more rest time for their own teammates and are not really there to distinguish themselves or anything.

This was obviously the case here and from the commentary, even the announcers were kind of surprised and the lifter looked quite embarrassed.[/quote]

I think this was just a rare occasion for one of his team mates. I’m pretty sure they dont do that full time.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

I think this was just a rare occasion for one of his team mates. I’m pretty sure they dont do that full time.[/quote]

Sorry about not being clear before. Of course the other members are there to compete as well, but they are considered “fodder” for the team mates who can actually place. The video above was an example of something extreme that I have never witnessed before or after for that matter.