T Nation

200kg Deadlift x 10

3 thoughts…

1. Way to get fired up for a heavy deadlift. (just kidding)

2. Smart dog.

3. Nice lifting. I expected to see 10 touch and go’s, but those were all legitimate lifts.

Looking strong, keep up the good work!

good lifts I could never pull like you if I dont get pumped up I cant pull anything

I don’t mean to take away from your impressive lift, but I’d like to point out that your hips rise before the plates come off the ground, and you may be rounding your back a little.

Just some constructive criticism from a non-expert, so take it as you wish :slight_smile:

BTW (for our US friends): 200kg = 441lbs

Couldn’t tell in the vid but was that double overhand,if so I’m honestly just impressed by that…Good liftn,bro

good shit man, 200kg is my 1 RM right now :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Miserere wrote:
I don’t mean to take away from your impressive lift, but I’d like to point out that your hips rise before the plates come off the ground, and you may be rounding your back a little.

Just some constructive criticism from a non-expert, so take it as you wish :slight_smile:

BTW (for our US friends): 200kg = 441lbs[/quote]

Agree - not taking away from the fact that you’re pretty dern strong, you are rounding at the lower lumbar vertebrae. This WILL lead to long term problems.

This usually means your erectors are stronger than your hamstrings and glutes or the hamstrings/glutes are a bit tight.

-Dan

[quote]Vz wrote:

Hey nice lifts. How do you like that WDFPF federation? I just found out that they had the European championships single event in my country soon. I could easily qualify for the unequipped division however I can’t participate to my country’s national qualifications. You have to be a member for 2 months, and the qualifications is in just a month. (How stupid is that…) Anyways, I was wondering cause the records, even European and world seem awfully low. Are you like world champion or something?

[quote]Loucifer1 wrote:
Couldn’t tell in the vid but was that double overhand,if so I’m honestly just impressed by that…Good liftn,bro[/quote]

afraid not, it was an alt grip.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
Miserere wrote:

BTW (for our US friends): 200kg = 441lbs

Agree - not taking away from the fact that you’re pretty dern strong, you are rounding at the lower lumbar vertebrae. This WILL lead to long term problems.

This usually means your erectors are stronger than your hamstrings and glutes or the hamstrings/glutes are a bit tight.

-Dan
[/quote]

yea it would be my erectors that are stronger, working on hams and glutes to bring them up to par, but cheers for the feedback.

[quote]FredB4 wrote:
Vz wrote:

Hey nice lifts. How do you like that WDFPF federation? I just found out that they had the European championships single event in my country soon. I could easily qualify for the unequipped division however I can’t participate to my country’s national qualifications. You have to be a member for 2 months, and the qualifications is in just a month. (How stupid is that…) Anyways, I was wondering cause the records, even European and world seem awfully low. Are you like world champion or something?[/quote]

yea i find the WDFPF good, its actually 3 months that you have to be affiliated to your National Federation before being able to compete in an international event, its a bit of a pain alright, and when the comps are close together, like yours, no i’m not a world champ anyway but one day maybe.

That was really strong and impressive.
It looks like you didnt even warmup and just decided to pull 441 ten times for fun.
you are 10 times stronger than me, since i can only do that maybe once!
how much do u weigh?
keep it up,

Dammmmnnnnn… that’s just sick dude. Looks like you’re bringing a HUGE pulls to nationals!

Have you made it up to 90kg yet?

[quote]Vz wrote:
FredB4 wrote:
Vz wrote:

Hey nice lifts. How do you like that WDFPF federation? I just found out that they had the European championships single event in my country soon. I could easily qualify for the unequipped division however I can’t participate to my country’s national qualifications. You have to be a member for 2 months, and the qualifications is in just a month. (How stupid is that…) Anyways, I was wondering cause the records, even European and world seem awfully low. Are you like world champion or something?

yea i find the WDFPF good, its actually 3 months that you have to be affiliated to your National Federation before being able to compete in an international event, its a bit of a pain alright, and when the comps are close together, like yours, no i’m not a world champ anyway but one day maybe.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Again congrats on your training! 10 reps @ 200kg is damn impressive!!! No bouncing stuff like you see 90% of the time. What’s your bench and squat? Also what weight class?

That’s awesome man. Good work.

Digitalairair, Hanley and Fredb4

Weight is 86kg/189lbs at the mo,

Squat was 170kg when i tested it about 6 weeks ago
Bench = 120kg

they are no where near as good as my dead but they are beginning to get good.

[quote]Vz wrote:

Bench = 120kg

they are no where near as good as my dead but they are beginning to get good.[/quote]

Hey Man,
Do you acctully compete in powerlifting or is that for rugby. I would love to give the powerlifting a go I feel my numbers are resonably competative although I am only just to old for the sub junior class which is a cunt.
I have always trained useing powerlifts cause I wanted to get strong for collage rugby but then I got kinda side tracked by the weights cause I enjoyed it. And also I might have good genetics or sumtin cause I have yet to find anyone else even close to my age in the whole of CIT who can lift my numbers.
Cheers

[quote]crashball wrote:
Vz wrote:

Bench = 120kg

they are no where near as good as my dead but they are beginning to get good.

Hey Man,
Do you acctully compete in powerlifting or is that for rugby. I would love to give the powerlifting a go I feel my numbers are resonably competative although I am only just to old for the sub junior class which is a cunt.
I have always trained useing powerlifts cause I wanted to get strong for collage rugby but then I got kinda side tracked by the weights cause I enjoyed it. And also I might have good genetics or sumtin cause I have yet to find anyone else even close to my age in the whole of CIT who can lift my numbers.
Cheers[/quote]

hey man yea i compete in powerlifting, you should give it a shot and see how it works out for ya, whats your age and weight? your lift numbers?