2007 T-Nation Predictions

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
There will be at least 50 posts asking about creatine that will NOT be moved to the Beginner’s Section.

Same thing with ZMA.

No post evidencing that someone did not even run a cursory search will be censored.

Every post noting fallacious or outrageous claims in articles will be censored.

There will be at least 10 posts asking about Tanita scales.

Several little guys will post that all big guys are fat, and that women really desire little boyfriends.

Several little guys will claim that because they have been taking BJJ for three weeks, they could beat up world-class powerlifters - because, you know, strength doesn’t matter when you’re a white belt in BJJ.

The number of posters who “do MMA” will triple.

The number of posters who “do MMA” but who fight in actual fights will remain constant: three.

A certain writer will claim that anyone who does not follow his programs is on steriods.

That same writer will not entertain the argument (despite significant evidence - including admissions from users ) that many people making gains on his programs are indeed on steriods.

T-Mag, due to the popularity of Spike shooters, will be invaded by douchebags.

Prof. X will stop posting to the forum.

Once Prof. X stops posting, the few remaining serious lifters will stop reading the forums.

The forums will then resemble something found at Men’s Health or Runner’s World.[/quote]

You’re a very angry man, aren’t you?

[quote]Marshallman wrote:
You’re a very angry man, aren’t you?
[/quote]

Nope. Are you claiming I’m wrong, or are you just “venting” a little? It’s cool if you’re venting. But if you don’t think this place will look completely different this time next year, it’s only because you were not around in years past.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
firebug9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
PGA wrote:
Professor X will cut.

You did say 2007, not 2017 right?

That’s not fair, dude.

I am sure you don’t feel obligated to start cutting tomorrow do ya X? I would be so dissappointed…

I am starting my “Nicole Richie diet plan” as we speak. [/quote]

Please say it ain’t sooooooooooo!

Maybe CaliforniaLaw and the other constantly bitching little whiners should just leave the site now before all this horrible stuff happens. Yeah, that’s for the best. Ta ta now!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
firebug9 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
PGA wrote:
Professor X will cut.

You did say 2007, not 2017 right?

That’s not fair, dude.

I am sure you don’t feel obligated to start cutting tomorrow do ya X? I would be so dissappointed…

I am starting my “Nicole Richie diet plan” as we speak. [/quote]

The thought of you binging/purging is a scary one.

Thanks for that.

Eliteballa will get a book deal !

[quote]PGA wrote:

LowFatMatt will give us some new site skins.[/quote]

How about a whole new site design in general? Complete with new (and more) skins? :wink:

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
PGA wrote:

LowFatMatt will give us some new site skins.

How about a whole new site design in general? Complete with new (and more) skins? ;)[/quote]

Deal!

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
PGA wrote:

How about a whole new site design in general? Complete with new (and more) skins? ;)[/quote]

Add some BCCAs to that, and it gets my vote. :wink:

[quote]PGA wrote:
gojira wrote:
Some 5’7" female who has been lifting less than a year and weighs 105 pounds will want dieting advice for her first figure competition which she plans to enter in early April '07.

Its nice to see that the sorority goes through the same shit the men have to constantly answer![/quote]

Oh, you have no idea.

CaliLaw will finaly clean the sand out of his vagina:P

[quote]PGA wrote:

AG1 will have at least 5 more avatars that will make the T-Men wank.
[/quote]

The funny thing is I don’t know who you are talking about, but I’m pretty sure it’s the guy with the blond girl in the white bathing suit.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
PGA wrote:

Does this mean that T-Nation will no longer be “The Red Site of Death”?

(That’s what the brand-x forum likes to call it.)

[quote]PGA wrote:
rrjc will divorce Rockscar and run into Bauer’s arms.
[/quote]

Hahahahaha. The first comment about Rockscar and I, I thought nothing of, mainly because you beat it (and ever other joke) to death. Although, I will admit this one made me laugh.

…this thread sucks.

[quote]daltron wrote:
PGA wrote:

AG1 will have at least 5 more avatars that will make the T-Men wank.
/quote]

The funny thing is I don’t know who you are talking about, but I’m pretty sure it’s the guy with the blond girl in the white bathing suit.

[/quote]

Uhhh…AG1 aint no guy, dude.

Couple more predictions:

When I go to my gym to squats on Jan 2, someone will be doing curls in the rack…that same person will not be seen in the gym again after Valentine’s Day…

A trainer will tell me how he can stand on a Swiss ball…then break his nose while showing this “talent” to a hot undergrad…

The head trainer at my school will ask me for the 5th time why I squat with a box instead of in the Smith machine on dyno-discs…

Someone at my business school will ask me about getting in shape…then not train because they “don’t have time”…

Google’s stock will not split

Denver will get no more snow so I can go do hill sprints and run at Red Rocks without breaking my ass

The Denver Barbarians will win the 2007 USA Rugby Super League title…

A certain someone will be capped with the US National Team this year and play in the Rugby World Cup in the fall in France…

and finally:
more than one person will think this post sucks

Merry Christmakwanzaachanakah and Happy New Year to everyone and a High Performance and Strong/Ripped 2007…

[quote]keaster wrote:
CaliLaw will finaly clean the sand out of his vagina:P
[/quote]

And break out the most fabulous avatar known to man.

All other avatars will be destroyed in the glory of his.

It will be both fantastic and appocolyptic at the same time.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

It will be both fantastic and appocolyptic at the same time.[/quote]

Okay, I give up: Why do people a) have avatars and b) have avatars depicting someone other than the poster? I get having your own dog as an avatar, or maybe a piece of artwork. But why has GSP/Dave Tate/Schwarzenegger as your avatar?

T-Mag, due to the popularity of Spike shooters, will be invaded by douchebags.

Prof. X will stop posting to the forum.

Once Prof. X stops posting, the few remaining serious lifters will stop reading the forums.

The forums will then resemble something found at Men’s Health or Runner’s World.[/quote]

It can be a bit discouraging here at times, but I certainly hope you are wrong.

SkyzykS wrote:

It will be both fantastic and appocolyptic at the same time.

Okay, I give up: Why do people a) have avatars and b) have avatars depicting someone other than the poster? I get having your own dog as an avatar, or maybe a piece of artwork. But why has GSP/Dave Tate/Schwarzenegger as your avatar?[/quote]

Because they are amusing.