2007 Lexus RX350

Yeah I shoulda said the same thing when I bought my car, the only problem is it was the only car like it that I could find near where I live. It was also cheaper than in other places. Not only that but someone else was trying to buy it, and the only reason I got it, was because the other person was a kid and he had to wait untill his dad had time to make the deal.

That being said I got stuck with a stupid high interest rate. However I looked in Texas, I live in louisiana, at other dealerships and on Ebay and I still cant find the same car for cheaper, even if I factor in my higher interest rates so…

[quote]SwampThing wrote:
Yeah I shoulda said the same thing when I bought my car, the only problem is it was the only car like it that I could find near where I live. It was also cheaper than in other places. Not only that but someone else was trying to buy it, and the only reason I got it, was because the other person was a kid and he had to wait untill his dad had time to make the deal.

That being said I got stuck with a stupid high interest rate. However I looked in Texas, I live in louisiana, at other dealerships and on Ebay and I still cant find the same car for cheaper, even if I factor in my higher interest rates so…[/quote]

I hear ya man… Thats why I was 170 miles away in Chicago… However I knew that they had this special order truck there that someone backed out on and they wanted it off their lot. So that helped…

Yeah I wished I wouldn’t had rushed into buying the car. I love it don’t get me wrong. I wanted a Corvette though. I probably could have afforded it but…oh well I guess I could get one a couple years

hopefully a Z06

[quote]SwampThing wrote:
Yeah I wished I wouldn’t had rushed into buying the car. I love it don’t get me wrong. I wanted a Corvette though. I probably could have afforded it but…oh well I guess I could get one a couple years

hopefully a Z06[/quote]

Thats one bad machine there. My neighbor is an engineer for GM and he drives one home often and I can always tell it is him when he pulls into the circle because the sound is quite distinct.

Right now they are quite frankly the best performance cars for that price. If you were to do some work on them such as adding a turbo, the car would be ridiculous

[quote]SwampThing wrote:
Right now they are quite frankly the best performance cars for that price. If you were to do some work on them such as adding a turbo, the car would be ridiculous[/quote]

I think it’d even be safe to say the new Z06 are the best performance car on the road, prices aside. Obviously, there are a few cars that might beat it, but, well, they’re not on the road. haha

My friends dad was going to get one. He had placed an order on it about 3 years ago, and had plans to supercharge it with a few other goodies. Thing would have been insane. I love speed, but I’m pretty sure I’d think twice, maybe even three times about getting into the car, let alone driving it.

Unfortunately, life got in the way.