2005 Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift Seminar

T-nation,

It’s time for the 2nd Annual Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift seminar. The seminar will be held here in Ft. Wayne, IN, on Saturday, January 22nd. Here’s a link to the brochure:

http://www.athleticperformancecenter.net/Seminar%20Registration.pdf

If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at mikerob022@yahoo.com. We look forward to working with you!

Stay strong
MR

Wow, I wish this was in Socal! I’d be there in a heartbeat! Will there be any kind of video?

I believe we have taped all our seminars to-date, just haven’t had the time to do the editing that goes into it. However, if there’s enough interest, we’d definitely look into it!

Stay strong
MR

Ok, d/t some inclement weather here this past weekend, we have rescheduled the seminar to Saturday, February 12th. Hopefully some of you that expressed interest before but had other commitments can come out and join us. I would say we’re only going to take another 2-3 people as the gym is going to be pretty crammed as it is.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see some of you there!

Stay strong
MR

I can’t afford to come, but I’d definitely be interested in buying a video.

Mike,

What all goes on at the seminar and how long does it last. I’m a T-Nation lurker who would definately love to be more knowledgable but can’t be totally sure I’ll get off of work. Thanks,

mike

Mike,

We go over science behind the powerlifts, hands-on application and performance of each lift, as well as a slew of assistance lifts at the end. The seminar lasts from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., so it’s an all day gig. Typically I like to go to lunch with the attendees as well so they can fire questions and talk shop. PM me if you need more info!

Stay strong
MR