T Nation

2000mg + of Test

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
Hey Reed, i don’t usually post on juice threads, my cycles are really long and low compared to most, but I thought I’d chime in here, because I had a run in with this same cycle a few years ago. I was hired by a local BBer, canadian national guy, anyway hired me in the off season to work on power lifts, he was running 2500 test with HgH, and now I’m going to sound like an idiot, but I think it was hcg I’m might be wrong on these letter’s, but it was somthing to do with pregnent women, you guys will know what I’m talking about (go easy on me). The point being, the guy swore by this cycle for the off season, and he was an absolute beast, so this cycle always stuck with me.

This is Bro science at it’s worst, but the guy was so freaking big and strong I always toyed with the idea of trying it somtime. Sorry about fuzzy memorey of third compound, but I would be interested in seeing the results of such a cycle on someone, other than the one guy, just throwing it out there. Latter[/quote]

As soon as I start it Anytime I log it and attach it to your log so you can follow it easy may be a few more weeks though

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
BTW im sorry but running 2g of test without an AI just sounds like a bad idea. If it doesnt fuck up your blood, you will at least swell up with water like a giant a giant frog[/quote]

Hence why I said it is all on hand. But until E2 levels become dangerously high I have zero intention of running it permanently. As for water I welcome it.

Goodstuff Reed, Goodluck. Not that I’m an expert in the field, but I believe the AIs, and PCTs are really over done by alot of guys, and I think alot of guys would be suprised on how little of these they actually need for a normal cycle.

Holy shit, for an unrelated thread I typed sustanon meme into google image search, and guess what the very 1st picture was. Lmao Reed do this I can’t explain it.

Holy shit I’m the number one photo on a google search that’s fucking crazy lol. Makes zero sense considering I have never ran it lol. That kinda cool and kinda weird. Check off google image achievement from my bucket list.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I have never used GH =(.[/quote]

walkway was asking about you. he wondered where so many from here had disappeared to and hoped you were doing good.
[/quote]

Man I miss walkway. One of my favs when he was around, can you give me a hint?[/quote]

okay. let’s see if you inherited your father’s patience and capacity to discern puzzles.

what’s in a name? that which we call a rose, by any other name… 22nd post

… if we could “pm” you would find him.

…damn reed i was doing research for a friend and your pic popped up on another google search

…damn reed i was doing research for a friend and your pic popped up on another google search[/quote]

LMAO I literally just laughed out loud hard.

Hahahah nice

so I’m late to the party here, forgive me but I need the blanks filled in.

why do you run that much gear? what have you run before?

for how long?

what kind of progress have you made while on?

…damn reed i was doing research for a friend and your pic popped up on another google search[/quote]

LOLLLLLL

This is my description of my last year of use in the thread BUDs started a few weeks ago "Time Off Between Blasts"
It will answer your first question.

On paper its supposed to be 6-8 weeks but to be 100% honest and I’m sure its frowned upon. But my last 2 16 week long Blasts have been just one to the other.

Literally went

Week 1-6
Test E 750mg weekly
Deca 750mg Weekly
Dbol 75mg daily

Week 7-16
Test E 750 weekly
Deca 750 weekly

Week 17-21
Test E 1000mg weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly
Tren Ace 75mg daily

Week 22-29
Test E 1000mg weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly

Week 30-31
Test E 1000mg Weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly
Anadrol 150mg Daily

Week 32- my meet week

Test E 1000mg weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly
TNE 50mg daily
Anadrol 200mg daily ( why because I got it for free and had a shit load left don’t judge me just being honest)

Week 33-34- I honestly tried to come off and just cruise for the 6 weeks. Added Arimidex and Nolva.

Week 35 - this week ( gave in to the needle calling me :frowning: )
1000mg Test E weekly
1000mg Deca weekly
50mg NPP daily for 3 more weeks.

This will continue out minus the NPP till march where ill add in some Halo and TNE as meet approach’s.

Not saying I recommend this but 400lbs to my total and climbing in the past 5 months. Plus have dropped from 240 total ass to a much leaner and meaner 210ish kinda not a fat ass… so uh… I won’t complain at all.

Second question- about 4 years total started mainly in the Army very low doses and only trained for endurance based training.

As to why because I have access to it and The results are massive compared to before only running 500mg standard cycles. Also its what I have been taught and seen to work for other top ranked powerlifters and I’m not doing this be average.

+400 lbs is a lot to add to your total over 5 months. what was your total to start and where is it now? raw or equipped?

Raw.
6 months ago

Weight: 240
Squat: 380 Grinded
Deadlift: 420 Strapped in
Bench: 270
Push Press: 275 for 2

Weight: 210
Deadlift: 565 done Spf Record Breakers had more in me for sure. 145 pounds added had 575 for sure.
Bench: 300 done Spf Record Breakers. 320 2 weeks before. 50 pounds added.
Squat: 525 done Spf Record Breakers. Had 20 more pounds easily. 315 for 22 reps 2 weeks ago. 145lbs added. How ever 540 would have been smoked.
Push Press: 320 done 1 1/2 months

These numbers continue to climb steadily other than Bench. About 2-3 months ago I developed some unlar nerve pain and it has stopped me from pushing Bench for awhile now.

1400lb total is nice Reed, I’m on a comeback to hit 1500, I’ll be pissed if you hit it first, I might have to cross over to the dark side. Nice work though Bro, especialy while loosing weight, makes it that much harder. At your weight, or say you get to 198, I think 1600 starts to put you in some record books, atleast at state level.

The big boys 275 are only playing around at 1800-2000, so if you can keep your weight low, and push for 1600+ you’ll be getting some reconition, and mabey a lucrative contract, should mabey keep some of these cycles on the down low, in case that happen’s. If you ever got a contract they’ll want you to say it was they’re pre workout sups that got you to 1600 Remember Reed, it’s a ‘‘secret’’ :slight_smile:

1400lb total is nice Reed, I’m on a comeback to hit 1500, I’ll be pissed if you hit it first, I might have to cross over to the dark side. Nice work though Bro, especialy while loosing weight, makes it that much harder. At your weight, or say you get to 198, I think 1600 starts to put you in some record books, atleast at state level.

The big boys 275 are only playing around at 1800-2000, so if you can keep your weight low, and push for 1600+ you’ll be getting some reconition, and mabey a lucrative contract, should mabey keep some of these cycles on the down low, in case that happen’s. If you ever got a contract they’ll want you to say it was they’re pre workout sups that got you to 1600 Remember Reed, it’s a ‘‘secret’’ :)[/quote]

Haha well better get going Jake. My meet in March I want 1500 bad. 575 Squat/ 335 Bench/ 600 Deadlift is what I want big time. I’m ready to go and its doable. Thanks for the kind words as well.

Yeah I have thought about stuff like that but, at the end of the day I almost dont know how I feel about lying saying some supplement drink is the reason I went all out. I know guys do every day but, I pride my self on my Integrity and straight forwardness. I just don’t know if I could just mislead people and say here drink this and you will be a monster knowing its not true. But, at the same time if I could ever get sponsored and make money it would be a honor… I just hope I dont have to sell out my beliefs in order for it to happen.

The big boys 275 are only playing around at 1800-2000, so if you can keep your weight low, and push for 1600+ you’ll be getting some reconition, and mabey a lucrative contract, should mabey keep some of these cycles on the down low, in case that happen’s. If you ever got a contract they’ll want you to say it was they’re pre workout sups that got you to 1600 Remember Reed, it’s a ‘‘secret’’ :)[/quote]

Haha well better get going Jake. My meet in March I want 1500 bad. 575 Squat/ 335 Bench/ 600 Deadlift is what I want big time. I’m ready to go and its doable. Thanks for the kind words as well.

Yeah I have thought about stuff like that but, at the end of the day I almost dont know how I feel about lying saying some supplement drink is the reason I went all out. I know guys do every day but, I pride my self on my Integrity and straight forwardness. I just don’t know if I could just mislead people and say here drink this and you will be a monster knowing its not true. But, at the same time if I could ever get sponsored and make money it would be a honor… I just hope I dont have to sell out my beliefs in order for it to happen.

This^^^^

You gota tell everyone its the new and improved animal formula that made you gain hundreds of pounds to your total while losing weight.

haha

@ Reed Seems you are considering running some HGH, before you do just thought I’s say that from what I read using a GHRP to make your body create its own GH is much more effective, as you know I have got some I’m about to run with Test and Tren on much lower dosages than you of course but these are what I went for after a lot of reading on the subject;

Ipamorelin
MOD GRF 1-29
PEG MGF