2000 Calories from Olive Oil?

Is it safe to get 2000 calories from extra virgin olive oil ?
Not all at once like 500 hundred each meal ?

Only if you have ample toilet paper on hand.

A pair of Depends would probably come in handy, too.

1. Yes

2. Sounds doable.

If you’re going to be eating that much of any one thing though, I’d definitely spring for the top-end organic stuff.

Edit: and make sure you don’t overheat it. If you’re using it in cooking, and you eat 2000 cal of carcinogenic, broken down, olive oil, that would be bad.

I’m also assuming you’re on a 4000-6000 calorie diet.

Yeah, it’s safe. I’m assuming you are trying to gain as much mass as possible and don’t really care if a lot of that is fat? This reminds me of the Dave Tate story of pouring giant amounts of olive oil on his pizza, and then eating that shit.

If it were me though, I would not eat 2000kcal worth of olive oil. I don’t see the point unless you want to be a fatty and have a bigger bench press.

I’m going to guess that you start getting steatorrhea, which is lots of oil in your stool. Its gonna smell terrible too. Only way to find out is to go try! Good luck and may the oil stay out of your shit.

If you work your way up over some time, you could probably manage it. But yeah, that much at once would keep you strapped to the toliet.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Yeah, it’s safe. I’m assuming you are trying to gain as much mass as possible and don’t really care if a lot of that is fat? This reminds me of the Dave Tate story of pouring giant amounts of olive oil on his pizza, and then eating that shit.

If it were me though, I would not eat 2000kcal worth of olive oil. I don’t see the point unless you want to be a fatty and have a bigger bench press.[/quote]

I agree.

What are things you can do to counter the effect of such a large amount of EVOO? I’m accustomed to EVOO and only do 2/3 shots a day, so I have no bad effects what so ever.

Does fiber help with something like this? I can see how it would, but then again its oil…