200 lbs!

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Man do I remember the push for 200. I got stuck for so long, I got so discouraged, and then one day after a few days off from the gym, I hopped on the scale and it read 203. 210 was pretty easy game for me after that, the next real milestone was 220.

Way to go. Keep up the good work!![/quote]

I went from 180 too 205 relatively easy, but getting to 210+ has been a lot harder. I haven’t weighed myself in a week or so, but the last time I was 212 or so. I really want to get to 225 and see how I am looking. And congrats Kingbeef on the 200 milestone, I am jealous though of your arm development whereas my torso and legs get bigger and not my arms haha.

today was the first time ive never wanted to train…

drank this during my leg workout this morning…

40g waxy maize, 40g dextrose, 40g peptopro, leucine AKG (even fowler than straight leucine - smells like cheese and tastes like doritos mixed in citric acid)

THE MOST HORRIBLE MIXTURE I HAVE EVER INGESTED.

chalkiness + sweetness + vomit + doritos mixed in citric acid = FML.

i feel like a million bucks though. function > preference?

sigh

and congrats on the results bro!

Nice gains! Am I the only one who noticed this was bumped from August though?

Man looking great dude! Awesome work, me being lightweight and all its kick ass to see guys that were once there, to now getting big! :slight_smile:

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Nice gains! Am I the only one who noticed this was bumped from August though?[/quote]

Yeah, I thought it was kind of a weird bump. It probably has to do with his recent posts in the 18" guns thread.