[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
jesus christ[/quote]

I’m gonna guess about 5’7", 155 at about 9% BF[/quote]

I’d put him closer to 12%.

I think you are thrown off by the epic beard[/quote]

I’ve always wondered if the pictures were wrong anyway and portrayed him as too skinny. I think he would have been ‘softer’. I mean, he lived in the desert, so he would have been eating a shit load of Mexican food…[/quote]

oh man that is funny. LMAO

I am going to hell for laughing at it though.[/quote]

hahahah

it takes nothing less than an act of god to get to 200lbs at 10%. OP when’s the last time you prayed? [/quote]

;)))

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

What do you think it takes to build lean 200 lb. physuque for a natural lifter?[/quote]

The same thing it takes to build 180, 190, 210, 220, 230 and above pounds.
That depends on you and your genetics, food intake and training.

[quote]
How many years of lifting,bulking & cutting?[/quote]

[quote]
What kind of poundages/repetitions in basic lifts should be lifted to build that amound of muscle mass?[/quote]

Thank you Captain Obvious ;)))
I meant average 170 lb. 15 % 25 year old lifter lifting hard & consistently.
Can he do it in 5 years,10 years or more?
Bulk up to 230 lb. ,then cut down to 200 ?

Botton line,200 lb. about 10 % bf=extreemly rare! many striving for being as big as possible & lean ,but very very few succeed.Why?

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

What do you think it takes to build lean 200 lb. physuque for a natural lifter?[/quote]

[quote]

There are about 25 colleges/universities across the U.S with varsity gyms that have at least 2 dozen young men walking around at or beyond those stats. It’s rare in your small part of the world because hardly anyone in Europe cares to look like anything more than david beckam or rinaldo. Your perception of what is possible is skewed.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

WHY? because its hard dummy. anything worth attaining isnt easy.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

Captain Obvious… yet you’re asking the same question again.

[quote]hairygorillaguy wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

WHY? because its hard dummy. anything worth attaining isnt easy. [/quote]

No shit!
I thought it like…you know ,dude,you drink those shakes and curl 10-pound and like…dude…you suddenly are 200 lb. of ripped muscle :))))

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

There are about 25 colleges/universities across the U.S with varsity gyms that have at least 2 dozen young men walking around at or beyond those stats. It’s rare in your small part of the world because hardly anyone in Europe cares to look like anything more than david beckam or rinaldo. Your perception of what is possible is skewed. [/quote]

You are wrong.
Body building is very popular in Poland and England which in itself is about 90 million people.

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
Unless you have a diagnosis more precise than “hypogonadism”, it doesn’t count. [/quote]

after late-found testicular cancer, radio then removal. My testosterone levels never went higher than 250 ng/dl.

Oh well, my point remains the same. 200lbs, somewhat lean and over 5’7 should be doable for any natural athletes.

Why feed the troll?

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

There are about 25 colleges/universities across the U.S with varsity gyms that have at least 2 dozen young men walking around at or beyond those stats. It’s rare in your small part of the world because hardly anyone in Europe cares to look like anything more than david beckam or rinaldo. Your perception of what is possible is skewed. [/quote]

You are wrong.
Body building is very popular in Poland and England which in itself is about 90 million people.[/quote]

Ummmmm I’m talking about athletes who are 200lbs at 10%. Europe simply doesnt emphasize the same sports that the US does. Football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, track & field will all have men with the stats youre talking about or a similar LBM ratio to their height/weight. Even baseball has a good amount of big lean guys. Europe plays soccer. There are simply less people with the desire to look like anything more than a soccer player. It’s cultural.

If the popularity of bodybuilding mattered you wouldnt have this question. Because it’s not difficult at all for a 6’ tall man to be 200lbs at 10%. The reason you dont see it is because the people you see dont want to look like that.

Im not talking out of my ass. I spent a short amount of time in 5 major european cities and one small town. I was by far one of the most developed people walking around. I didnt go to any of the gyms but in general there were less big people walking around than there are in the US

I have espn news on right now. Theyre jumping around from the 30 or so different football games on. There are dozens of 19-22 year olds that are 200lbs and lean. And they aren’t “sensational” theyre just football players.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Why feed the troll?[/quote]

because this is T-Nation of course… :wink:

Looks big to me…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

You are wrong.
Body building is very popular in Poland and England which in itself is about 90 million people.[/quote]

Ummmmm I’m talking about athletes who are 200lbs at 10%. Europe simply doesnt emphasize the same sports that the US does. Football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, track & field will all have men with the stats youre talking about or a similar LBM ratio to their height/weight. Even baseball has a good amount of big lean guys. Europe plays soccer. There are simply less people with the desire to look like anything more than a soccer player. It’s cultural.

If the popularity of bodybuilding mattered you wouldnt have this question. Because it’s not difficult at all for a 6’ tall man to be 200lbs at 10%. The reason you dont see it is because the people you see dont want to look like that.

Im not talking out of my ass. I spent a short amount of time in 5 major european cities and one small town. I was by far one of the most developed people walking around. I didnt go to any of the gyms but in general there were less big people walking around than there are in the US [/quote]

I agree with you. Aside from Rugby, most of the sports played in Europe don’t require you to carry a substantial amount of muscle. Also people don’t tend to have access to weights etc. till they leave high school, so there are simply fewer people walking around at the mass because they are not required to and there is perhaps still a social stigma attached to people that carry any type of muscle at all. Having said that, if you go to any of the Uni’s in the UK with a big rugby culture you will definitely see plenty of people that more then easily fit the op’s “criteria”.

[quote]James Keeton wrote:
Looks big to me…[/quote]

That is a lot of fucking taco’s

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

You are wrong.

Im not talking out of my ass. I spent a short amount of time in 5 major european cities and one small town. I was by far one of the most developed people walking around. I didnt go to any of the gyms but in general there were less big people walking around than there are in the US [/quote]

I agree with you. Aside from Rugby, most of the sports played in Europe don’t require you to carry a substantial amount of muscle. Also people don’t tend to have access to weights etc. till they leave high school, so there are simply fewer people walking around at the mass because they are not required to and there is perhaps still a social stigma attached to people that carry any type of muscle at all. Having said that, if you go to any of the Uni’s in the UK with a big rugby culture you will definitely see plenty of people that more then easily fit the op’s “criteria”.[/quote]

I believe that. Because you dont get bigger than most people by accident. You have to want to.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

Ooooh, let me try.

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]

You are wrong.

I agree with you. Aside from Rugby, most of the sports played in Europe don’t require you to carry a substantial amount of muscle. Also people don’t tend to have access to weights etc. till they leave high school, so there are simply fewer people walking around at the mass because they are not required to and there is perhaps still a social stigma attached to people that carry any type of muscle at all. Having said that, if you go to any of the Uni’s in the UK with a big rugby culture you will definitely see plenty of people that more then easily fit the op’s “criteria”.[/quote]

I believe that. Because you dont get bigger than most people by accident. You have to want to. [/quote]

Yep. I do think things are changing in the UK though. Young males are a lot more physique conscious now, and there are definitely a lot more people who are interested in getting big. For the most part though, a lot of the interest comes from people who want the ripped Cristiano Ronaldo look because thats what they consider big.

For those of us that give a shit, we’re in this for life. In college it was easy to look good. Guys 30 and over at 200lbs and 10% have been training since college or high school. So, to answer the OP, 10 years.

Not that hard. Even at my height (5’7"-5’8"), it took a few years, and the only reason I haven’t gone heavier yet is because I’m in the military…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I have espn news on right now. Theyre jumping around from the 30 or so different football games on. There are dozens of 19-22 year olds that are 200lbs and lean. And they aren’t “sensational” theyre just football players. [/quote]

This is an honest question and not to kind of say you are wrong or anything as I dont know how it works so much for the football in the universities and such but…

Arent a lot of these athletes on hormones and/or steroids?

I know a couple of guys that were playing high degree football and were using or being highly encouraged to use from about the age of 16…