200 Congo Rapes Over 4 Days

It would seem that every thread in this Forum at some point turns into an argument of race or religion.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
It would seem that every thread in this Forum at some point turns into an argument of race or religion.[/quote]

…Or a rant about the President…

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
It would seem that every thread in this Forum at some point turns into an argument of race or religion.[/quote]

…Or a rant about the President…
[/quote]

Sadly those three are often the same argument.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
didnt want this thread to turn into something Racist. It terrible where ever it happens. but remember this was one village that for four days was overrun with 200 to 400 men raping women infront of their children and husbands. that must have been hell[/quote]

(toes carpet) So who were the intended victims here and why?

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:
It is very bad. Then, 100+ white women are raped every day by black men in the USA every day; something that seems more preventable but is hardly ever reported. Don’t have to go fishing overseas for tragedies.[/quote]
yes but tens of millions of black woman are raped every day in the US by entitled WASPs and every single one is unreported because, really, who would believe an upstanding businessman would lower himself to raping the shit out of chocolate thunder over there.[/quote]

So you’re saying that every black woman in America is raped between everyday and every other day? Or by the highest 10s of millions of black women that, they are raped between five to six times a day. Interesting, I didn’t know violence against black women was so prevalent. The victims must be quiet about all this and know on really knows because well they spend all the time during the day being raped…according to your calculations.

Yes, frightfully terrible old chap, don’t you know?

I love how the racism pours out so freely, it helps me identify who shouldn’t be taken seriously, like Alffi over there.

Makavali:

Even though I can concur on Alffi’s statement was mostly unexpected and needless. I cannot quite say he is a racist because of it. His statistics are correct after all.

BC