200 Congo Rapes Over 4 Days

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100826/ap_on_re_us/un_un_congo

What a terrifying ordeal

I’m back in the States now so those numbers will drop off significantly.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
I’m back in the States now so those numbers will drop off significantly.[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!

No fucking way!

It is very bad. Then, 100+ white women are raped every day by black men in the USA every day; something that seems more preventable but is hardly ever reported. Don’t have to go fishing overseas for tragedies.

[quote]Alffi wrote:
It is very bad. Then, 100+ white women are raped every day by black men in the USA every day; something that seems more preventable but is hardly ever reported. Don’t have to go fishing overseas for tragedies.[/quote]
yes but tens of millions of black woman are raped every day in the US by entitled WASPs and every single one is unreported because, really, who would believe an upstanding businessman would lower himself to raping the shit out of chocolate thunder over there.

[quote]Alffi wrote:
It is very bad. Then, 100+ white women are raped every day by black men in the USA every day; something that seems more preventable but is hardly ever reported. Don’t have to go fishing overseas for tragedies.[/quote]

Let me get this right.

In 2007 (latest available statistics); there were 248,300 reported victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault in the U.S. And all of them PLUS 100,000 plus more were committed by black men against white women?

Where did you get this stat; off a Neo-Nazi Web site?

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:

Let me get this right.

In 2007 (latest available statistics); there were 248,300 reported victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault in the U.S. And all of them PLUS 100,000 plus more were committed by black men against white women?

Mufasa[/quote]

I do love the white booty bro! Sometimes I cant control myself.

didnt want this thread to turn into something Racist. It terrible where ever it happens. but remember this was one village that for four days was overrun with 200 to 400 men raping women infront of their children and husbands. that must have been hell

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
didnt want this thread to turn into something Racist. It terrible where ever it happens. but remember this was one village that for four days was overrun with 200 to 400 men raping women infront of their children and husbands. that must have been hell[/quote]

Agree, gangstpmp3…

Sitting comfortably in front of our computer screens, I don’t think any of us could imagine the horror.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:

Let me get this right.

Mufasa[/quote]

You obviously do not get the point.

Black men rape.

They do not care who they rape, especially not if they travel in packs.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/09/19/sandra-bernhard-palin-would-be-gang-raped-blacks-manhattan

They would probably rape sheep if they ran out of women…

No, sorry, I was confusing them with Scots.

[quote]Alffi wrote:

This is has got to be the stupidest post ever .

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:

What a terrifying ordeal[/quote]

This makes me fucking sick… If you haven’t ever followed even distantly what goes on in that region of the world, you really have no idea how bad it really is. The atrocities committed are beyond comprehension, this is but a small sample and an vast improvement over what it was during the civil war. The numbers don’t do it justice, the bastards have raped children young as 2 years old.

I am against the death penalty and I would happily execute every single one of those mother fuckers and sleep just fine at night. I repsect the life of a tape worm more than these roaming militias.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:

This is has got to be the stupidest post ever . [/quote]

Most of these posts were horrible and stupid. Turning it into a race thing, OMG. If the suffering there does not bother you, you have no soul.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:

What a terrifying ordeal[/quote]

This makes me fucking sick… If you haven’t ever followed even distantly what goes on in that region of the world, you really have no idea how bad it really is. The atrocities committed are beyond comprehension, this is but a small sample and an vast improvement over what it was during the civil war. The numbers don’t do it justice, the bastards have raped children young as 2 years old.

I am against the death penalty and I would happily execute every single one of those mother fuckers and sleep just fine at night. I repsect the life of a tape worm more than these roaming militias. [/quote]

I’m against the death penalty too; and I agree that this sort of thing seems like an exception, and one that I’d even like to administer myself. News like this - and it WAS even unspeakably worse during the civil wars - drives me to tears of rage. I hope they rot in shallow graves until hyenas chew and swallow their corpses laughing. LOL…I suppose it’s a good thing I’ll never be a judge.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Alffi wrote:

This is has got to be the stupidest post ever . [/quote]

Most of these posts were horrible and stupid. Turning it into a race thing, OMG. If the suffering there does not bother you, you have no soul.[/quote]

x2. I don’t understand this thread.

The point of the thread was to remind us of some of the terrible atrocities in this World.

It was then injected with a highly charged (and bogus) comment about race in the U.S.

Mufasa

im a christian but damn i would not be be opposed to these motherfucking sons of bitches to be hanged. i wouldnt give two shits. lower than dirt these scumbags are.

Dull dudes,
you’re not capable of intelligent opinion,
but have your gear-supplier try to explain things for you…

rape facts:
According to U.S. Justice Department over
34,460 White women are sexually assaulted or raped by black males EACH YEAR!
and most authorities believe that the actual rape figures are at least twice the reported number.

In just one year the number of White women raped by Black males is 6 TIMES the total number of all lynchings during the entire history of the U.S.

Where is the outrage about this racial crime?

“blacks commit 90% of the interracial crimes of violence that occur in the US every year,
and are more than 50 times more likely to commit violence against Whites than vice versa.
In the case of robbery, or “mugging,”
blacks are more than 200 times more likely to attack Whites than vice versa.”

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites,
    blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks.
    Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[/quote]

Eh I think your maths is off. 100+ per day = 36500/year. I’m quite sure his stat is understated.

On the other hand I have no idea at all what it has to do with this thread.

[quote]phaethon wrote:

Eh I think your maths is off. 100+ per day = 36500/year. I’m quite sure his stat is understated.[/quote]

You’re correct, and I was wrong, phaetheon…my math was WAY off…

The stats are what they are…